First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5 Signature
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I made my first attempt today to check and see if my car had a vin number or production date yet. I chose to contact Ford customer service first as the vibe from my dealership is wait for Ford to contact me. I placed my order on November 15th last month.

Customer service was very friendly and looked up everything and lo and behold I had a vin number and a production date of 1/16/24. Next I called my dealership to ask them for my order number because it seems like I am needing my Vin number and an order number to track my build. Dealership seemed bothered that I was calling them when I should be getting contacted by Ford and if I had not yet........then there was no vin or build. I told them I had the vin by calling customer service NOT from Ford contacting me. He then said someone would get back to me IF they could find my order number. I'm still waiting.

Just a little disappointed in not being emailed by ford that I had a vin and build date. Customer service said the whole email system is being revamped and not currently working very well. And then the dealership just not really being excited to help.

Oh well.........
Sponsored

Lujess

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty much the same boat most of us are in for '24 orders- many of us with VINs and scheduled production dates got them from Ford by proactively contacting them. Some dealers are helpful with this info; some not. Outbound emails/communication from Ford hasn't really been happening since the strike and perhaps before.

so welcome and congrats on getting scheduled 😎! 🖐

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
It would take your dealer 1 minute to find your order number. Email the GM and Sales manager, tell them that your salesman doesn't know how to find your order number, and ask them if they can help you out, CC your sales guy on the emails.

Last edited:

GeorgeTakei

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
ok where do i contact Ford , My dealer said the same thing since march 2023

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you order a Bronco and don’t get a signed build sheet, how do you know what your actually getting? The order number is super easy for them to get and like mentioned earlier it’s on the sheet they should have given you.

I did not get any emails from ford yet either, I ordered end of Oct. and got my VIN through ford chat. I’ve added my VIN to my Ford pass app. And im set for the wait.