First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My audio system goes completely crazy. The audio reverts back to AM static after I power off. The Sirrus radio channels will revert back to saving only two rows. I have to change it back to 5 every time I restart. The maps sometimes comes up, sometimes it stays on the audio home. I’ve reset, I’ve un synced phones, I’ve ran updates. I’ve called my dealer. It’s brand new and idk what to do. Frustrated to say the least.
Sponsored

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Chevy, 2004 Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Base
This may be reaching but you may have a blown memory fuse. No power to the memory for the acm. IDK other than that what to think?

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d be frustrated too. Being it is new, open the hood and check your battery cables to make sure they are tight.

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My audio system goes completely crazy. The audio reverts back to AM static after I power off. The Sirrus radio channels will revert back to saving only two rows. I have to change it back to 5 every time I restart. The maps sometimes comes up, sometimes it stays on the audio home. I’ve reset, I’ve un synced phones, I’ve ran updates. I’ve called my dealer. It’s brand new and idk what to do. Frustrated to say the least.
Can you record and post a short video of those sequence of events?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d be frustrated too. Being it is new, open the hood and check your battery cables to make sure they are tight.
This. Check all your cable connections and fuses inside the under hood fuse box as well. Loose cables and connections were very common in '21.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.  

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sounds like either a bad APIM (the radio computer) or loose harness up in that area. I would get a video of it - then take it into dealer. Make sure they see the video in the event they “cannot replicate”

Getting at the APIM involves taking a good deal of the dash trim off. Certainly possible, but if it’s still warranty the dealer should take care of ir
Sponsored