Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This may have been covered here before, but I haven't seen it. Is there a way to marry or combine the prompt volume (navigation) with the audio volume (music) so that the volume knob adjusts them both together? Sometimes I get in to drive and the navigation yells at me, and I can't hear the stereo. Thanks for your help everyone.
Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im guessing that's a built-in safety feature.... maybe a FORSCAN setting?

OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im guessing that's a built-in safety feature.... maybe a FORSCAN setting?
Yeah, I don't l know. I haven't seen this on other cars. It doesn't seem like a safety issue to me. Am I the only one that this drives crazy?

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When your audio is playing you can adjust the music volume, when a prompt starts and you adjust the volume it adjusts the prompt volume.

Set your music wherever you want it, once the first prompt starts set that volume(your music will automatically lower temporarily). Now ou have your volume where ever you want it(high or low) and the prompt volume will be what you want it.

OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When your audio is playing you can adjust the music volume, when a prompt starts and you adjust the volume it adjusts the prompt volume.

Set your music wherever you want it, once the first prompt starts set that volume(your music will automatically lower temporarily). Now ou have your volume where ever you want it(high or low) and the prompt volume will be what you want it.
I know how to do this. But we often change the volume while listening. If i roll my windows down, I turn up my music. But now I have to turn up the prompt volume again to compensate, just like the stereo. I am looking for a way to combine the two like in every other car.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally hate when its combined because I end up blasting off my ears and scaring myself when the prompt starts lol.

Maybe look into increasing your speed/sound compensation in the sound controls
Sponsored