Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shame to pass up on such a unicorn!

Rare beast was delivered - 2 DR, Wildtrak with Lux, Leather and Hoss 3.0

Once you pass on this your PP will disappear, will only be left with the D plan and most likely not another chance until 2024. I doubt you will be able to reorder this when the banks open up and when you can the price will add another ~5K.
Cars will come and they will go. It’s rare right now but I will be able to purchase one down road if I really want to, I don’t need the instant gratification. It is a special vehicle to me but it would be wise to let it go given the timing of life.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FIFY:

Unfortunately I think it will be best to abandon the order her and let someone else enjoy my truck. I’ve waited almost 3 years for my “Bachelor Spec” Bronco to arrive and it just so happens to be the same week I’m getting married. Oh the irony…..

If anyone is looking for a fully loaded Black, 2 DR, Wildtrak, Hoss 3.0, Lux, Leather with tow package ready made bride it she will be available in Lynnwood, WA at Harris Ford the church wearing white. It’s the nicest spec 2 DR I’ve ever seen!

Adios Muchachos!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was helpful thank you!

Unfortunately I think it will be best to abandon the order and let someone else enjoy my truck. I’ve waited almost 3 years for my “Bachelor Spec” Bronco to arrive and it just so happens to be the same week I’m getting married. Oh the irony…..

If anyone is looking for a fully loaded Black, 2 DR, Wildtrak, Hoss 3.0, Lux, Leather with tow package it will be available in Lynnwood, WA at Harris Ford. It’s the nicest spec 2 DR I’ve ever seen!

FA5E95DC-6DFF-4307-A93E-7C1518948255.jpeg
Screw the bronco. Is that lightning available for sale?? :love:

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ran the numbers through my auto loan spreadsheet I have been using for over a decade now. As I am not exactly sure how taxes are figured in WA I ran two scenarios. Column A figures tax after the D plan discount (negotiated). Column B figures tax before the D plan discount (MSRP). I was able to determine that tax is figured before the rebate discount in WA.

1675912840182.png
Either way its as good deal if you want to pay that much for a car. The sales tax is a killer! Wait till you get the insurance bill! My old NY Ford dealer, when I wanted a lower payment, he'd say, "John, you got a couple more bucks? That'll help alot." Turns out a "buck" was a thousand dollars, and each buck knocked another $20 off the monthly payment. Its less now, but the principle holds! I hope you can make this work, that's a huge payment.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Everything is correct except that they are applying your Purchase protection rebate as a down payment instead of a rebate.

As a result, you are paying taxes on the wrong value.

Unless you asked them to do that, as otherwise you have a zero down loan, which might make the finance company balk.
Sponsored