Mr. Fantastix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bought this sweet Havok front bumper with winch, light bar and side lights. Problem is the install. Its too heavy for me to install myself and I really don't have the expertise for a project of this size. My local mechanic gave it a try and he was able to install the bumper and winch, but he couldn't figure out how to re-reroute the transmission cooler louvers(?), which he said was kinda important, so he disassembled everything, reinstalled the original bumper, and now it sits in my garage, laughing at me. I've tried to contact some dealerships(yeah right) and they are no help. Anyone in the West MI area familiar with a Bronco Mod Shop that has experience with this and can help me get this bumper installed?!?!

Here is the bumper: https://realtruck.com/p/havoc-offroad-steel-bender-front-winch-bumper/v/ford/bronco/2022/

BTW this is my 1st post as a Bronco6G member! I'm very excited to see the interaction with this community and I cant wait to get together on some group trail rides!
Sponsored

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Welcome to the forums.

If you don’t have friends you can bribe with beer, and don’t want to pay a shop to do it for you, I recommend going to Harbor freight and investing in a hydraulic lift table. You will find many uses besides just the bumper install for it. I used it to redo the clutch and tranny on a B2 a while ago

https://www.harborfreight.com/500-lb-capacity-hydraulic-table-cart-61405.html

Pretty sure those louvers they are talking about are the aftercooler dampers, and the Bronco runs just fine (some would argue better) without them. There are plenty of threads here that talk about them with respect to aftermarket bumpers - along with sensor and camera relocations and such too

OP
OP
Drax the Destroyer
First Name
Mr. Fantastix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to the forums.

If you don’t have friends you can bribe with beer, and don’t want to pay a shop to do it for you, I recommend going to Harbor freight and investing in a hydraulic lift table. You will find many uses besides just the bumper install for it. I used it to redo the clutch and tranny on a B2 a while ago

https://www.harborfreight.com/500-lb-capacity-hydraulic-table-cart-61405.html

Pretty sure those louvers they are talking about are the aftercooler dampers, and the Bronco runs just fine (some would argue better) without them. There are plenty of threads here that talk about them with respect to aftermarket bumpers - along with sensor and camera relocations and such too
Thanks for the reply Brian. Maybe with some help from the forum, I can do this.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs