Sponsored

Here at KOH! Waiting... Pic or Info Requests?

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here right now. Waiting for them to roll out the Broncos! If anyone wants to see something specific in a pic or has a question that hasn’t been answered, feel free to ask. I’ll be here for a few hours at least. Sorry in advance if I don’t answer everything. Signal is poor out here but I’ll do what I can.

UPDATE:
First off let me just start by saying, that most of your requests went right out the window as soon as we got in it. I’m sorry. But I couldn’t focus. I know you said to contain my enthusiasm but it was impossible. So I rode in a stock badlands and it’s true what the others have said. The 33’s are plenty big enough. But like Shelby said if you can get the 35’s then why not. This one also had the high package and leather. That 12” screen is amazing!! Trail cams are excellent. We switched to the front tire cams and they came up split screen. Pretty sweet that it showed both front tires at once. The leather is nice. Seats are very comfortable, front and rear. We drove without the front and middle section. The only issue was that I had to duck out of the back seat when exiting. I did hit my head on the upper part of the body. So the open air experience was legit. Also, when we were going 57 mph you didn’t even feel the wind, nor was it loud. My buddy had a hat on in the back seat and never felt like it was gonna fly off. Before I got in I measured the front seat height to my body and it was at about my hip which means nothing to you. But I’m 5’-11” if that helps. I’ll get a tape out when I get home. I had to step up and hop in a bit. But nothing drastic. Sorry, I didn’t get the size of the back behind the back seats in the 4-door. There weren’t any Broncos that I could see where you could get in and look around, etc. standby, still typing.

She did mention to us that this was a pre production model. The dash for what it’s worth was very hard and plastic feeling. The bronco never felt like it was in danger of tipping or rolling. She put it through its paces for sure. She had to slam on the brakes a few times to avoid objects or bigger ruts and it handled everything flawlessly. We did the trail turn assist and let me tell you it is so cool. Doing donuts like it was nothing in a very tight circle. She said she tried it in reverse but it didn’t work 😂.

Trail control was a really cool feature. Set and almost forget. I’d never seen this feature before so I thought it was amazing. Just turn it on and set the speed from your steering wheel. The cool thing was that even if you hit the brakes it doesn’t turn it off, it just slows it down and keeps on going when you let off. When using it in the sport I had it all the way up to 15mph. Shelby had it going down hill at 2mph. Pretty awesome control. We did some rock crawling and used the sta-bar disconnect. Had 2 wheels in the air and with a push of a button we were back on the ground. Very cool. Overall, it rode like a dream. I don’t have any other experience in desert driving other than my old Nissan Titan which was pretty smooth. I can say that it exceeded my expectations.

Ok, so I was talking to a Ford guy about the top and the roof rack. Nothing is changing in the design of the top. The only thing that might change is the bolt placements for the rack to lessen the center of gravity. Also, you will be able to order the white top later but not with your order of your bronco right now. It would have to be purchased at a later date. He did mention the green that’s coming out and that he is ordering one with one of his 3 reservations. Wouldn’t budge on any hints of the color other than to say it was a sweet green. Whatever that means. I saw that someone said that the rock rail is not mounted to the frame after I posted that it was. I confirmed it through him also that it is in fact mounted to the frame. But maybe Fords idea of frame mounted and yours aren’t the same 🤷🏽‍♂️. Sorry I really took no pics. I know, I know. But you gotta understand. It was like being a kid at Disneyland for the first time and you’re just in awe of the ride. So don’t judge. The bottom line is that Ford has built an amazing vehicle in the Bronco and everyone should be very happy that they’re getting one. I’m still going with the Wildtrak even though that badlands was pretty amazing.

Just remembered that the Ford guy said that in order for a dealership to get more allocations than their original estimate they’d have to convert at least 80% of their reservations. Also, if they wanted 3, yes 3, more Bronco allocations they’d have to spend about $25k on some sort of a advertisement thing at their dealership. He kind of laughed about that. Not a huge incentive.

When we first got in it, I was in the front seat. I turned on the AC full blast and it worked really well. Couldn’t get a great feeling for it cause the top was off. So after we started driving it didn’t matter.

Sorry, remembering more things. Ford guy said that there were 100k reservations in the first 24hrs. I’d never heard that before, that’s a lot.
Sponsored

Last edited:

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here right now. Waiting for them to roll out the Broncos! If anyone wants to see something specific in a pic or has a question that hasn’t been answered, feel free to ask. I’ll be here for a few hours at least. Sorry in advance if I don’t answer everything. Signal is poor out here but I’ll do what I can.
If you get the see the black 4WP rig on 37's see if you can get a pic of the CV angles and inner and outer boots.
Thanks.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is the Overland Concept there? Need a measurement from the hub center to the bottom of the fender flare (front and back).

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Find that 4-door with RTR wheels! I need way more pics!
In this case, can you check to see what crash bars are on the bronco with the RTR wheels?

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi!! Have a great time!!! Can the rock rails be replaced with tube steps on the Badlands with 33” standard tires? I’m only 4’11” tall and am now going Badlands instead of the OUTERBANKS. Thank you!!!

Jermd21

Raptor
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F250 4x4; 2013 Expy 4x4; 1984 F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm pretty sure the headlight switch for a Badlands won't come with a fog light option but if you could confirm that and/or ask someone about it I would greatly appreciated. Aftermarket will most likely be the only option but I would like to know for sure. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Speaker locations. All of them please 😁

Also photo of headliner

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More video would be great. Loving what has been posted so far of the trail rides.

Can you ask if you can switch into 2 High while still in Baja mode? Have fun.

Thanks

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the MGV seats stick to your naked butt? Yes, I can think of several reasons I need to know. Time for field testing!!