CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
so basically it's a bronco for morons or people with to much money? Guess it could fit nicely next to the other white cars. Could just buy a stock bronco, add a ton of stuff and probably save $60k or more.

Ford Bronco KOH Edition Bronco just arrived at my dealer 1698408014446
Sponsored

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you put brittle carbon fiber flares on an off-road vehicle. Some Mall-Crawling dude with money to burn will snatch this up. I'll keep my 2dr Badlands Squatch.

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The guy the Buys this bronco is literally going to get overwhelmed with everyone asking him.

“Why didn’t you just buy a bronco raptor?”

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that the actual MSRP or a dealer markup? Why would they price it above a Braptor?
Those are the prices listed on the official webiste. And why? Because the old adage about a fool and his money always applies. Not surprisingly, the highest priced one is at a Five-Star Ford, those guys are pretty much crooks. I may have to swing by there and have a look and jack with them a bit.

Sure it has some good components and we live in a free market society, but anybody associated with this thing (Jason Sherer, metalcloak, etc) should be embarrassed and ashamed of this severely overpriced and blatant attempt at a money grab. But rest assured, the team pulled out all the stops on the badging so everyone in the crowd will know how foolish you are.

Ford Bronco KOH Edition Bronco just arrived at my dealer 1698414434862

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't see anything special about it. I made mine look better for less.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not bad, its only 47k more than my more capable and better braptor.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are the prices listed on the official webiste. And why? Because the old adage about a fool and his money always applies. Not surprisingly, the highest priced one is at a Five-Star Ford, those guys are pretty much crooks. I may have to swing by there and have a look and jack with them a bit.

Sure it has some good components and we live in a free market society, but anybody associated with this thing (Jason Sherer, metalcloak, etc) should be embarrassed and ashamed of this severely overpriced and blatant attempt at a money grab. But rest assured, the team pulled out all the stops on the badging so everyone in the crowd will know how foolish you are.

1698414434862.png
I mean, it is Halloween... Maybe rent a limo, put some serious looking guys in suits and dark glasses, and walk in there all middle eastern sheik. That would be pretty funny. DFW, you know it could happen for real!

I like the badge. I think if this thing wasn't so ridiculously overpriced and oversold (the carbon fiber fender flares are ridiculous), it wouldn't be so mercilessly mocked here. I'd rather have a custom Exodus 4x4 with their slick bumper delete and portals yada yada etc etc, which I assume is about the same decked out. But I guess no warranty from Ford. :whistle:

Let's also remember Jason Scherer is probably oblivious to all this, too. Some of the older ones here might remember that famous Cheers episode where Sam does the commercial having never tried the horrible drink he was hawking.

If there weren't so many meatheads with fists full of cash ponying up, maybe we wouldn't be here and instead y'all be crying over how "$65k is sooo overpriced" or whatever.

Boostedblues

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2011 F-250, 2004 Ranger 2016 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

$124K?! Id go buy a raptor for $90k.... or 2 well very equipped badlands or Wildtraks for under $120k

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

im just surrised they actually have it in 2 dr
Early on, people were saying there would only be a few and probably not many would even have the chance to buy one. Little surprised to see them going out on lots, unless they were abandoned orders.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Early on, people were saying there would only be a few and probably not many would even have the chance to buy one. Little surprised to see them going out on lots, unless they were abandoned orders.
I doubt they were abandoned orders, their website lists about 20 of them. Like other performance builders, they buy the units, mod them and sell through select dealerships.

Ford Bronco KOH Edition Bronco just arrived at my dealer 1698421827886

And this graphic is enough to convince me that spending an extra $60k (5Star KOH listed at $148k - $25K worth of mods - $60k BL = $63K) is actually worth and really is probably saving me money!

Ford Bronco KOH Edition Bronco just arrived at my dealer 1698421960334

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt they were abandoned orders, their website lists about 20 of them. Like other performance builders, they buy the units, mod them and sell through select dealerships.

And this graphic is enough to convince me that spending an extra $60k (5Star KOH listed at $148k - $25K worth of mods - $60k BL = $63K) is actually worth and really is probably saving me money!

You're looking at the website now, which I haven't looked at in eight months? It was just a couple pages and a video back then. I'm not their market anyhow, so how this all works doesn't really phase me.

OP
OP
Jshocker

Jshocker

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, GT500, Volvo XC90, Bronco, Transit250
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Is that the actual MSRP or a dealer markup? Why would they price it above a Braptor?
That is the sticker price, no mark up.
Sponsored