First Name
N91K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone!

I got my Badlands a few days ago, I am super excited and happy about the car. The roof is the 1.0 and we do not have the privilege to swap for the 2.0 roof! It rattles but no wind noise and I can live with that after waiting all this time. Only downfall is the roof rattling and getting in the car, it is higher than expected but I must admit it looks super good. The small list of modification is the brush guard, stubby antenna, door sills, rubber floor liner with cargo, and on the way is my Aries power step!! Driving the car is better than I thought, it isn't quiet but the ride quality is fair. Ford did an amazing job with the car minus the few setbacks, overall I do not regret anything whatsoever.

Thank you!

Ford Bronco My Badlands Just Arrived! tempImageGrjpRk

Ford Bronco My Badlands Just Arrived! tempImageN4JsI6

Ford Bronco My Badlands Just Arrived! IMG_8451.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Quick

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks great.
how can you tell which top version you have?

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This Badlands looks great! Nice modifications. What was your build date and how long did it take for you to get t once it was built?

Rick Swordfire

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sub
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations and it looks very good. Sounds like it'll look pretty clean when you add those parts.

I'm anxious for my Badlands Bronco.

OP
OP
N91K

N91K

Badlands
First Name
N91K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great.
how can you tell which top version you have?
Thank you! That’s what the dealer says and also from the final product it shows it isnt in its best form from the outside.

Sponsored

TheBaadestMeinhoff

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats on the new arrival!
I’m curious though-what do you mean by saying that you don’t have the privilege to swap for mic 2.0? I thought everyone with 1.0 was allowed to make the change?

OP
OP
N91K

N91K

Badlands
First Name
N91K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This Badlands looks great! Nice modifications. What was your build date and how long did it take for you to get t once it was built?
Thanks a lot, i wish i could answer that but in the middle east it works differently with build dates, i called dealer the same day of the debut to write my name down.

OP
OP
N91K

N91K

Badlands
First Name
N91K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations and it looks very good. Sounds like it'll look pretty clean when you add those parts.

I'm anxious for my Badlands Bronco.
I appreciate it, starting slow with the mods because it looks pretty awesome stock!

OP
OP
N91K

N91K

Badlands
First Name
N91K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m curious though-what do you mean by saying that you don’t have the privilege to swap for mic 2.0? I thought everyone with 1.0 was allowed to make the change?
Thanks, yeah i thought so too, i passed by the dealer to discuss that but they shut me down and don’t have any info (yet) from the factory for further instructions on replacing the roof for the gulf vehicles. Waiting patiently.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would guess this was imported into Bahrain outside the normal Ford channels, and thus, warranty coverage is either limited or unavailable (for now). IIRC, the Bronco is only officially available from Ford in the US and Canada, and not being exported outside those two markets at this time.

Sponsored
OP
OP
N91K

N91K

Badlands
First Name
N91K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would guess this was imported into Bahrain outside the normal Ford channels, and thus, warranty coverage is either limited or unavailable (for now). IIRC, the Bronco is only officially available from Ford in the US and Canada, and not being exported outside those two markets at this time.
Thanks for clarifying! That does make sense.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks a lot, i wish i could answer that but in the middle east it works differently with build dates, i called dealer the same day of the debut to write my name down.
Oh wow, just saw your location on your profile... Congrats on getting your Bronco. I'm guessing there's not a lot of them driving around where you live. Actually, there's not a lot of them anywhere, so it's not all that different than here. Enjoy it.

OP
OP
N91K

N91K

Badlands
First Name
N91K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh wow, just saw your location on your profile... Congrats on getting your Bronco. I'm guessing there's not a lot of them driving around where you live. Actually, there's not a lot of them anywhere, so it's not all that different than here. Enjoy it.
There are no more than 40 cars in the island so far!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey everyone!

I got my Badlands a few days ago, I am super excited and happy about the car compared to my husbands non sas big bend. The roof is the 1.0 and we do not have the privilege to swap for the 2.0 roof! It rattles but no wind noise and I can live with that after waiting all this time. Only downfall is the roof rattling and getting in the car, it is higher than expected but I must admit it looks super good. The small list of modification is the brush guard, stubby antenna, door sills, rubber floor liner with cargo, and on the way is my Aries power step!! Driving the car is better than I thought, it isn't quiet but the ride quality is fair. Ford did an amazing job with the car minus the few setbacks, overall I do not regret anything whatsoever.

Thank you!

Congratulations on the new Bronco! Enjoy the ride :)

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is your full windshield tinted? If so, it looks great. Wish I could do that here without getting tickets daily 🤣
Sponsored

Last edited: