First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup smooth it is and I recommend removing the primer if you paint it yourself. The part number for the Heritage/BB/BD/OB is for sure different than the BL/WT...here is a pic of the BL bracket (bottom of pic) and the installed Heritage bracket (top of pic) on Heritage grille. Are you saying you ordered the Heritage bracket (M2DZ-8A154-AA) and that it was the same as your WT bracket (M2DZ-8A154-BA)? If so, then your WT came with the wrong bracket...the brackets are interchangeable in regard to the way they mount, but they are absolutely different (not only PNs but shape of the air holes). The deflectors are also different...one has an A at the end of the PN and the other is a B. The A version is for the Heritage/BD/Base grille and B is for BL/WT. The BL and WT have the same grille...the only difference is the WT is a different color (gloss black I think?). Both have the egg crate style holes that extend farther than the Heritage rectangular holes, hence the different deflectors (and brackets).

Ford Bronco Heritage Grill Item Part Number ? 20230129_151632
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jtv107

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"Are you saying you ordered the Heritage bracket (M2DZ-8A154-AA) and that it was the same as your WT bracket (M2DZ-8A154-BA)?" - Yes. If there is a difference in the brackets, its insignificant. I laid both Heritage and WT brackets together and could not see a difference. I stuck with the WT bracket to reduce efforts of moving camera connections and see no issues.

bracket.jpg

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Are you saying you ordered the Heritage bracket (M2DZ-8A154-AA) and that it was the same as your WT bracket (M2DZ-8A154-BA)?" - Yes. If there is a difference in the brackets, its insignificant. I laid both Heritage and WT brackets together and could not see a difference. I stuck with the WT bracket to reduce efforts of moving camera connections and see no issues.

Ford Bronco Heritage Grill Item Part Number ? bracket
I am a little OCD about parts so I immediately noticed what was a pretty significant difference (to OCD me,anyway)...even so, I imagine it won't make a huge difference functionally...but I just figured while I have it apart I'd go all in with the intended parts. There are many folks running aftermarket grilles that have no support brackets at all, so both you and me are ahead of the game with either bracket. For those who purchase the Heritage bracket, note that you need to flip the retainers for the camera and wiper line 180 degrees to clear the different contours of the Heritage bracket.

N8RsLBFE

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We installed the Heritage grill this week. We found that the bracket is exactly the same as the bracket included on my Wildtrack that is equipped with a front facing camera.

Ford Bronco Heritage Grill Item Part Number ? bracket
I'm just now stumbling on this thread, man this looks sweet! I have a lightning blue first edition and was wondering what the dark blue would look like with a white grill, and I like it!

Jtv107

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm just now stumbling on this thread, man this looks sweet! I have a lightning blue first edition and was wondering what the dark blue would look like with a white grill, and I like it!
Thanks! @N8RsLBFE
Sponsored