MOBroncoz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, I don't think the dealer gamed the system this time, the system let them order it. What sucks for the OP is that the order was cancelled (as it shouldn't have been allowed) but hopefully that doesn't mean that his spot in line is cancelled too!

@MOBroncoz get with your Dealer and make sure you at least have your spot/reservation still available and report back but getting frustrated about a Limited order that should have never been is fruitless at this point.
Thank you, this is the insight I had hoped to receive. It makes more sense that the system allowed it but shouldn't have...although disappointing, it at least provides a viable explanation. Thanks again crew.
Sponsored

OP
OP

MOBroncoz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sorry Ford's comms were not consistent (and I think they did you dirty)...This is not the answer you are looking for, but you could retro any trim to your hearts content and most likely spend way less than the likely very hefty dealer mark ups most of these Heritage LE's will get.

It's what I did...

312409637_1264203017737606_5953233114611920706_n.jpg
What a beaut! At this point I wasn't as frustrated as my wife (and when momma aint happy, well you know...) but I was a pretty confused about where things got off. All this helps and man is that a slick ride, nice work!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thank you, this is the insight I had hoped to receive. It makes more sense that the system allowed it but shouldn't have...although disappointing, it at least provides a viable explanation. Thanks again crew.
Have you looked at the standard HE? Optioned out to pretty close to the Limited it's about $15k cheaper but missing the swaybar disconnect, leather and Lux package.

Here it is in Azure which is what I'm going with which is a strange color, sometimes baby blue like the REB and other pictures more like A51. The standard HE's are orderable and you're an early reservation so you should be at the top of your Dealer's list once they start getting built Q2 (hopefully). Anyrate, apologies that this happened to you and your wife and yes, happy wife, happy life!

Ford Bronco Heritage Limited Edition Order Cancelled vehicle

OP
OP

MOBroncoz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you looked at the standard HE? Optioned out to pretty close to the Limited it's about $15k cheaper but missing the swaybar disconnect, leather and Lux package.

Here it is in Azure which is what I'm going with which is a strange color, sometimes baby blue like the REB and other pictures more like A51. The standard HE's are orderable and you're an early reservation so you should be at the top of your Dealer's list once they start getting built Q2 (hopefully). Anyrate, apologies that this happened to you and your wife and yes, happy wife, happy life!

Ford Bronco Heritage Limited Edition Order Cancelled vehicle
Appreciate it, ill definitely look into it đź‘Ť

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As many have pointed out, the HE-L was never available to order. This is what happens when buyers and dealers don't educate themselves on the process. From the Ford Bronco FAQ that nobody (including dealerships) bother to read:

Ford Bronco Heritage Limited Edition Order Cancelled 1666642613986

That said, you may have inadvertently created yourself a bit of leverage. Your dealer is most likely only going to receive one HE-L. Start pushing them now to give you dibs and hopefully at a reduced ADM. Good luck.

Sponsored
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E320 CDI and Ram 2500 5.9 cummins man
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hey Group, been long time lurker and have benefited tremendously fro this forum. Until now I’ve not had a reason to post but really would appreciate any insight y’all might have. Here is the summary of my situation.

My wife saw the initial PR from Ford on the new bronco years ago and fell in love with the robins egg blue and white top. As y’all know, it was in the initial press photos but has been missing as an option until the Limited Heritage Edition.

7/14/20 - Reservation confirmed
9/6/22 - got the generic email stating the rules of engagement for existing reservation holders and existing 2022 order holders or you would lose the reservation. The statement circled gave my wife too much hope. We made a game plan with the dealer as my wife has been waiting with an early reservation in hand for this very model.

10/5/22 - Order Confirmation Received (see attached) - the lady that handles the ordering at the dealer even came in on her day off at 7 to be one of the first orders in for the Limited edition in the chance it mattered or would help my wife. The dealer has been very helpful throughout this entire process.

10/18/22 - Ford cancelled order and my status was reverted.

Owner of the dealer called to personally apologize. Said he had talked to his regional rep and a few others he knew up the chain and they are giving him the we are sorry, Ford has decided to change the rules on the Heritage Limited and we apologize to the customer here but they can’t get a Limited Heritage Edition. He said he’s been told they are now just allocating to dealers vs allowing customer orders and if got one we could have it but our order is in fact cancelled.

I realize this has been an all around cluster bomb by Ford but an about face that quick even surprised me a bit. Thoughts? I guess finding out you are out soon is better than much later.
Heritage LIMITED edition, is completely different than the Heritage (non-limited) edition and the price difference (over $20k more)also reflects that. Limited edition is built on Badlands trim, and non Limited on big bend trim.

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is very concerning as my dealer converted my order to an HLE. I got confirmation email identical to the OP's email on October 5th. The only difference is I did NOT get an email from Ford saying my order was cancelled? Based on other posts it also partially explains why they couldn't order me a 2-door, as it sounds like they don't get a choice?

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is very concerning as my dealer converted my order to an HLE. I got confirmation email identical to the OP's email on October 5th. The only difference is I did NOT get an email from Ford saying my order was cancelled? Based on other posts it also partially explains why they couldn't order me a 2-door, as it sounds like they don't get a choice?
Possible you just didn't get cancelled they OR you played your cards right and somehow it will work... Based on my experience with allocation from my time with Ford you have to place it as a stock order though for something like this so my guess is you just haven't had it kick back yet. I'm cheering for you though lol.

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Possible you just didn't get cancelled they OR you played your cards right and somehow it will work... Based on my experience with allocation from my time with Ford you have to place it as a stock order though for something like this so my guess is you just haven't had it kick back yet. I'm cheering for you though lol.
Just got off the phone with Bronco CS and Isabella said my order is in "Order Processing - Material Hold". Unfortunately, all she can see is that I have an order in the system, and was unable to verify what I actually ordered?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you read the FAQ and what part lead you to believe you could order a HE-L?

Your order will get kicked back. I would advise you call your dealer and reconfigure your build. Do it sooner rather than later so you are at least eligible for this week's scheduling. Your uninformed/lazy salesrep already robbed you of one round of scheduling. Good luck

Sponsored

AZsquatch

Black Diamond
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know my dealership is only getting 1 Heritage limited and the GM of the dealership is getting it. Wonder if something similar is happening here 🤔

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

vehicle.jpg
Ordered the same color for my Heritage and agree with you. Looking at upgrading the seats to Katzin leather white with a similar blue stitching. Like you said, other than the lux, yoI’ve really not losing out on anything Over the limited.

Ordered the same color Heritage. Agree with what you said. Plan to replace cloth with Katzin white leather with Azure stitching. Would have liked the lux package but can live w/o.

Roberharrison

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chev silverado, 74 wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey Group, been long time lurker and have benefited tremendously fro this forum. Until now I’ve not had a reason to post but really would appreciate any insight y’all might have. Here is the summary of my situation.

My wife saw the initial PR from Ford on the new bronco years ago and fell in love with the robins egg blue and white top. As y’all know, it was in the initial press photos but has been missing as an option until the Limited Heritage Edition.

7/14/20 - Reservation confirmed
9/6/22 - got the generic email stating the rules of engagement for existing reservation holders and existing 2022 order holders or you would lose the reservation. The statement circled gave my wife too much hope. We made a game plan with the dealer as my wife has been waiting with an early reservation in hand for this very model.

10/5/22 - Order Confirmation Received (see attached) - the lady that handles the ordering at the dealer even came in on her day off at 7 to be one of the first orders in for the Limited edition in the chance it mattered or would help my wife. The dealer has been very helpful throughout this entire process.

10/18/22 - Ford cancelled order and my status was reverted.

Owner of the dealer called to personally apologize. Said he had talked to his regional rep and a few others he knew up the chain and they are giving him the we are sorry, Ford has decided to change the rules on the Heritage Limited and we apologize to the customer here but they can’t get a Limited Heritage Edition. He said he’s been told they are now just allocating to dealers vs allowing customer orders and if got one we could have it but our order is in fact cancelled.

I realize this has been an all around cluster bomb by Ford but an about face that quick even surprised me a bit. Thoughts? I guess finding out you are out soon is better than much later.
I Understood the Ltd edition Heritage was dealer allocation only. I ordered a Heritage edition but not ltd.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well at least you didnt lose your reservation all together. Just order a HE or do the retro after the fact.
The OP doesn't necessarily want the "Retro". He (and/or his wife) want's Robin's Egg Blue.

Ford introduces two "heritage" colors, and you can't even order them on the Heritage edition. Heck, you can't even order them at all, the dealers don't even get to pick the color if they are lucky enough to get a Heritage LE.

jgraham37128

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We will all look back one day and say this was crazy. All these people had Bronco orders and waited years for delivery. Ford kept dropping the ball each time they launched a model. Our kids we’ll say ya’ll we’re crazy And the truth is it will be true.
Sponsored