Sponsored

Hey Colorado, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

denverbronco2023

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 A4 Avant (BT, 350whp), '18 Mazda CX9, Bronc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Autonation in Littleton was good, was at msrp though there was dealer handling added (399).
Sponsored

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my car on 7/4/2023 from Barbee's Freeway Ford. Jordan Arneson was my salesperson and he was very honest with the sale. I put my deposit down back in 2/1/2022 and he honored the price protection.

Fyi, avoid Phil Long Denver entirely. The entire sales people there are scam.

Jacob8515

Wildtrak
First Name
Jacob8515
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please post your Bronco info below, and your dealership, if you have received your Bronco with NO MARKUPS!

This will help those waiting to receive their Broncos, and future Bronco purchasers to know who they can trust to order through.

The Goal is to keep this all positive.

Please only post below if you are ordering in the Region listed above.

There is a thread for each Region.

Together we can combat the dealer markups by informing each other of the honest and reputable dealerships out there.

Thank you!!

Jacob8515

Wildtrak
First Name
Jacob8515
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please post your Bronco info below, and your dealership, if you have received your Bronco with NO MARKUPS!

This will help those waiting to receive their Broncos, and future Bronco purchasers to know who they can trust to order through.

The Goal is to keep this all positive.

Please only post below if you are ordering in the Region listed above.

There is a thread for each Region.

Together we can combat the dealer markups by informing each other of the honest and reputable dealerships out there.

Thank you!!
I didn’t pay a markup at Summit ford in Silverthorne on MY23 Wildtrak. Just picked up last week. Only took 6 months with UAW strike delay and sitting at the rail yard in Denver for 6 weeks. 🤣
Sponsored