The Memedalorian

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Chevys
Your Bronco Model
Base
Internet 101: Never tell people on the internet something bothers you.
Internet 201: Never act surprised or upset if you get mocked for it.
Internet 301: Never double down on the above.

Advanced Internet/Grad Level Internet: Be able to make fun of yourself and be better at it than anyone else.

Ignore any of those at your own peril and you might be accused of being as soft and flaccid as the rear windows of your new Bronco soft top.
Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i know it's not the main topic of this thread but for the life of me i can't figure out how the hell someone used butt connectors to tighten up their rear quarter window. granted i don't have my vehicle yet so i haven't laid eyes on how everything cinches up on the soft top but i'll be damned if i can figure out what the heck that guy did to tighten up his window. people do tutorials for basic stuff like how to put air in your tires and this guy does some wizardry that solves the window wrinkle issue and doesn't post so much as a pic of how he's using electrical connectors on his soft top!!

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i know it's not the main topic of this thread but for the life of me i can't figure out how the hell someone used butt connectors to tighten up their rear quarter window. granted i don't have my vehicle yet so i haven't laid eyes on how everything cinches up on the soft top but i'll be damned if i can figure out what the heck that guy did to tighten up his window. people do tutorials for basic stuff like how to put air in your tires and this guy does some wizardry that solves the window wrinkle issue and doesn't post so much as a pic of how he's using electrical connectors on his soft top!!
I believe there was video done by someone back in the summer on this.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.