2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone actually look out of these windows? Can you see them while you are driving? I mean who gives a shit? They are plastic windows. No matter if they are taught or wavy they are still plastic windows. They suck but that is what it is.
Every time you look in the mirror you can see them.
Sponsored

clhman

Wildtrak
First Name
Conor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Super-Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sadly, that's life with a soft top. Jeeps have been this way for decades. Bestops do the same thing albeit over time. What you are describing is simply life with a soft top. I'd hate for you to get your expectations up, because if Ford did replace your windows, you'd likely be looking at the same result. Maybe not on day one, but certainly eventually. If the look bothers you, grab a MIC once they are sold OTC at the Parts counter.

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Take the top off. Problem solved. (I'm joking, but as someone becoming more and more bitter I don't have one on the way after a year and some change wait I'm a bit snippy about it.)

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

laugh away.. like we had a choice when they advised ordering a soft top to get fulfilled? of course half of the broncos rolling off the line have hard tops as we speak.
Yes. A choice is exactly what you had. That is literally the thing that they presented to you.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People here will say "that's just the way it is" or mock you for comparing it to a jeep. This soft top is just a bad design and one of the reasons I've decided to wait a bit on a Bronco. There is much to like, but there are some things that to me are just not livable. Those wrinkles just look sloppy and wrong for a pricey vehicle.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trek top looks tight stock looks like a MGB…
Ford Bronco Hey Ford Replace My Soft Top Side windows nothing-to-see-here-people-move-alon

Ford Bronco Hey Ford Replace My Soft Top Side windows nothing-to-see-here-people-move-alon
Yeah, but that MGB top goes all the way back like the stock top and unlike the Trek...that Trektop is handicapped in that regard, so I wouldn't take it for free. Hopefully they come out with more options.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Every time you look in the mirror you can see them.
I think you need to realize you have a pretty great life if this is the biggest thing you have to be upset about.

GameWarden

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Ford Motor Company The pic below is a screen grab from my FB feed. My Bronco and every soft top I have seen has these two horizontal wrinkles on the rear window panels. I have a jeep Wrangler and my windows are nice and flat as they should be.
this is a deficiency from your supplier, it never should have made it past quality control and should be corrected with redesigned replacement windows to be sent to everyone who has a soft top.

for all of you who do have a soft top. Please Post a pic of your wrinkled windows so we can send @Ford Motor Company a message.

the 2nd pic of the blue bronco is mine.

The soft tops look bad when they are deployed in my opinion. I would just take it off and make sure I had a decent raincoat.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would switch to a soft-top, but I live in Northern Wisconsin. It was -4*F this morning, and we haven't even gotten to the cold part of the year. In a month or two it will be -30*. I'll wait for the hard-top.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@GreenMtnBronco Please don't DM me any longer, with such ridiculous messages. I will not read any more, so don't waste your time. You're inner Karen is really shining through now, and it's just getting embarrassing. Just put me on ignore if that helps.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.