Sponsored

Hey Texas, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

UTME

Wildtrak
First Name
T-Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Rubicon-X
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered a wildtrak through Boerne ford. No markup over msrp.
Sponsored

Some Gamer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got my reservation and placed my order with McLane Ford of Fredericksburg, paid msrp. Very pleasant experience throughout.

Texzin

Wildtrak
First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak Sasquatch, 04 Poasche Cayenne CTT,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Purchased a 2023 4dr Wildtrak/Sasquatch/High at Tri-State Ford Amarillo Tx. No markup

g33na

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250, Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Purchased mine at Jordan Ford in San Antonio... no markup over MSRP.

FCoyote

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I purchased mine at Bird Kultgen in Waco. No markup and it wasn't an order - sold right at MSRP. They also didn't tack on any other baloney like mandatory $400 tint, lojack, and whatnot. It's a 4-door badlands v6 azure gray w/ sasquatch package. They were literally the only dealership that was willing to work around and eventually remove the ADM. I contacted at least 10 dealerships about Broncos they had on the lot across the San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, Waco, Houston area (I travel a lot across the state so distance from home wasn't much of a concern). Everyone else was standing firm on at least $5k ADM, some $10k, and that's on top of the mandatory extra crap they were going to tack on like the before mentioned tint, lojack, super mega special $400 magic coat, etc.

I was impressed with how quick and hassle-free the experience at Bird Kultgen was. I sent an inquiry, on a Sunday morning when they were closed, a salesman (Drew) still reached out to me over text to discuss. The next morning I had a worked up OTD price at MSRP sent to me. Drove there, test drove it, and went through the buying process w/o an issue. Legitimately restored my faith in Ford Dealerships after the tomfoolery a lot of them have been pulling around desirable models over the years and especially post-covid.

Sponsored

Roach011

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

North Texas area near Weatherford. Southwest Ford. They are a great group, no markups on orders. I got mine through them and then so did my step Father. Simple, easy, no hassle, kept us informed. Good guys.
Was it Kevin? I'm talking with them now. Can you PM me with some of the details of your experience.

plogan1379

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Platinum North Ford in Pilot Point - Working with the guys there has been great. The communication is wonderful and as long as you order from them it is MSRP. Zero problems with any aspect when my father-in-law picked up his outer banks and not expecting any issues when my Wildtrak is delivered at the end of May. Casey Davis (Finanace Mgr) has been in constant contact through text and email and has assured me that price protection and such will be handled. I cannot recommend them enough for their honesty and commitment to making a stressful process as easy as possible.
Sponsored