First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My name is Tim Hallman. I left a negative review on Platinum Ford in Terrell, TX that was on behalf of my father-in-law that purchased a 2023 Ford Bronco from there. They screwed in the back door table too far where the screwed bulged out of the back of the door. Because of the negative review, the GM of the dealership (Adam Vincze) told my father-in-law that he cannot have his vehicle serviced there nor purchase another vehicle from there indefinitely because of the review. My father-in-law will post his own review about his experience. Adam Vincze said that he will speak to his attorney aboutmy negative review about his dealership.

I am not a fan of any shady dealers. I welcome you to leave a Google review about the shadiness.
https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&sca_esv=562253820&hl=en-us&cs=1&output=search&q=Platinum Ford&ludocid=9421016517770792651&ibp=gwp;0,7&lsig=AB86z5UHH1Rl50WQQ_dHEjccDw-n&kgs=e3adace020e3795f&shndl=-1&source=sh/x/kp/local/m1/can/3&asid=canlbse

Ford Bronco Shady Dealership: Platinum Ford in Terrell, Texas IMG_0122

Ford Bronco Shady Dealership: Platinum Ford in Terrell, Texas IMG_0121
Sponsored

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My name is Tim Hallman. I left a negative review on Platinum Ford in Terrell, TX that was on behalf of my father-in-law that purchased a 2023 Ford Bronco from there. They screwed in the back door table too far where the screwed bulged out of the back of the door. Because of the negative review, the GM of the dealership (Adam Vincze) told my father-in-law that he cannot have his vehicle serviced there nor purchase another vehicle from there indefinitely because of the review. My father-in-law will post his own review about his experience. Adam Vincze said that he will speak to his attorney aboutmy negative review about his dealership.

I am not a fan of any shady dealers. I welcome you to leave a Google review about the shadiness.
https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&sca_esv=562253820&hl=en-us&cs=1&output=search&q=Platinum Ford&ludocid=9421016517770792651&ibp=gwp;0,7&lsig=AB86z5UHH1Rl50WQQ_dHEjccDw-n&kgs=e3adace020e3795f&shndl=-1&source=sh/x/kp/local/m1/can/3&asid=canlbse

have them fix it abd delet the review
ps
its not your business now is it

ScottyC

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
...I am not a fan of any shady dealers. I welcome you to leave a Google review about the shadiness.
Curious why you want this community to leave a Google review for a dealership we did not use?

OP
OP

Thallman1125

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did anyone try to have It addressed? why are you leaving reviews for an issue thats his?
Did you read my review and how it pertains to me?
have them fix it abd delet the review
ps
its not your business now is it
Easy high speed, 11B vet here. Vehicle was traded back into the same dealership for a new F-150 Tremor because the dealership could not guarantee that the repair would not end up on the Carfax. I mean, the Bronco was owned for less than 3 weeks. The trade-in value was $5,000 less than what the Bronco was purchased for. Pretty crappy how the dealership treats its customers.

I initially went with my father-in-law into the dealership a day before he traded in the Bronco because I like hanging out with when I can, and because I like looking at vehicles. The pre-owned manager literally yelled at me for leaving a negative review about the damage to the Bronco.

A few days after the trade-in, the GM told my father-in-law that because there’s a negative review about how the dealership damaged the Bronco and because the mentioning of how the Bronco was purchased with ADM over MSRP and the trade-in didn’t even come close to help recoup the funds lost ($5,000) that my father-in-law is “indefinitely banned” from having service there or to buy/sell a vehicle there. My father-in-law tested the waters by scheduling service on the new Tremor because when he remote starts the truck, it shakes and displays an error on the dash. On service day, he drove up there to see the service advisor that he normally sees with his previous Fords that he has owned throughout the years and for his wife’s Bronco. While talking to the service advisor, the GM came out and asked my father-in-law’s name and said that he was already addressed that he could not use the dealership in any capacity.

So that’s why I asked the Bronco forum to post a review about how they would not support a shady dealership. I ask because others may feel loyal to other Bronco owners and they would not tolerate actions as such as these.

Like in the army, you mess with one Joe, you mess with all of us.

- Rock of the Marne, 3ID.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Community 'review-flaming' is a pretty effective measure these days.

Douchebags deserve what they get.. even if it's a thousand bogus bad reviews.. Hopefully it'll teach a lesson in honest business practices.

OP
OP

Thallman1125

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Community 'review-flaming' is a pretty effective measure these days.

Douchebags deserve what they get.. even if it's a thousand bogus bad reviews.. Hopefully it'll teach a lesson in honest business practices.
I agree completely. Thank you for the support in this page and possibly the support in leaving a review.