First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi all! I think the Bronco is very special vehicle and I’ve been considering a 2 door manual Black Diamond. I joined because this forum has an amazing amount of info and good people that can help on my journey (which is what getting a new Bronco seems) My current vehicle is a 2002 WRX which I have had since new. Was seriosly considering a JL Willys for a while, but couldn’t get over the bad steering on highway. Looking forward to test driving a Bronco and hoping it lives up to the my expectations.
Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome.

2 door Black Diamond manual is probably the Bronco I should’ve settled on, it was my first order. I decided to change to a Badlands because I wanted heated seats and a few other features for $8500 more. I was thinking about changing to a base to save $17K vs the Badlands, then I got the email saying my order would be pushed into 2022, so I didn’t bother changing my order. On 9/30 I got a vin and my 2021 Badlands was getting built mid November. My Badlands was delivered last week, it’s awesome. The tech is impressive, but I certainly could’ve been happy with a simpler truck.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome!, I have learned a great deal from the community here. Most dealers have demo units that you can test drive.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Hot Diggity

Hot Diggity

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome!, I have learned a great deal from the community here. Most dealers have demo units that you can test drive.
I’ll keep a look out, had a bad experience recently, but I know there are good dealers around. Noticing more Broncos on the lots

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome Yinzer! youll like the bronco much better than the wrangler, it is much easier to drive on the highway. And if you're tall, its a much more comfortable vehicle. Good luck on your journey!

OP
OP
Hot Diggity

Hot Diggity

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome.

2 door Black Diamond manual is probably the Bronco I should’ve settled on, it was my first order. I decided to change to a Badlands because I wanted heated seats and a few other features for $8500 more. I was thinking about changing to a base to save $17K vs the Badlands, then I got the email saying my order would be pushed into 2022, so I didn’t bother changing my order. On 9/30 I got a vin and my 2021 Badlands was getting built mid November. My Badlands was delivered last week, it’s awesome. The tech is impressive, but I certainly could’ve been happy with a simpler truck.
I was all about the base until I realized the rear diff did not lock. So have my sights on the black diamond. Heated seats are good call and congrats on getting your truck!

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome fellow yinzer. If you're on the SE side of town I have my order through Kenny Ross in Irwin. No ADM, have been good to deal with so far. They only had 39 total reservations as of 10/23/2021, with one having been delivered at that time. With your build they may be able to get you through a little quicker than some of the larger Ford dealers in the area. I got scheduled to build 5 days after updating my order for '22.

4DR BD with the manual supposed to be built week of 1/3.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After seeing what the sway bar disco can do - makes me wish I went Badlands non-sas for a few extra bucks and got the creature comforts with it.

Especially because my BaseSquatch is going from the dealer to my local tire guy for new tires.