62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kinda impressed by this. They have always been pro fca. Guess we'll see what happens with the comparison videos. Young one definitely has a bias.
Great videos though. Looking forward to it
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it bad that a small part of me wants you to tear the Bronco apart just to watch some of the members of this forum lose their shit?

BOT_ROCKET

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Fusion Sport, 90 Fox 5.0 Lx Hatch, 99 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im brand new so can you guys catch me up as to why TFL gets so much hate? Ive barely started watching them. They seem fine. What am I missing?
I have them blocked from my recommendations because they dont put the time and effort into making accurate comparisons. They are in it for the views.

I'm fine with content creators making content for the views. They have to make a living, and I appreciate content that relates to my interests. However, when you make comparison videos that will unquestionably influence major purchases, you need to make sure you aren't misleading the viewers. Saying or implying truck A is better off road when in fact you were just to dumb to use the proper traction settings on truck B is not the type of content I support. Saying car A if faster because you heatsoaked car B by brake boosting it until the powertrain protection kicked on is not the type of content I support.

I know I will be missing out on a lot of interesting Bronco content. TFL will remain on my blocked channel list until they change their ways, and start giving a shit about their viewership.

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im brand new so can you guys catch me up as to why TFL gets so much hate? Ive barely started watching them. They seem fine. What am I missing?
I find that their videos come across as if they started with the conclusion they want and then wrote the video around that.

This could 100% just be their presentation style… since the purpose of good scripting is to basically do exactly that, but for me it comes across as a biased review.

There’s an important distinction between:

1. Reviewing a vehicle, coming to a conclusion, and then making a video about it, vs

2. Coming to a conclusion and then making a video reviewing a vehicle.

To me their videos feel like the latter. Even if they aren’t biased, I’ve trained myself to watch for bias, so I can’t help but see it in their videos, and as a result I never walk away feeling like I got the whole honest story.

That’s just my experience though… everyone should definitely give them a shot.

$0.02

Last edited:

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Big YouTube channel getting one before most? Shocker 🙄
Not sure if this is a meme but i'll bite, TFL assumed a FE reservation holder's order in exchange for plugging Ronald Mcdonald House charities.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.