Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Called the Bronco marketing number (800-334-4375) to file an official complaint. The feedback was that Ford wants to hear from all customers that are getting ADM slapped on their sale. Of course, no guarantee that anything would happen, but maybe something will eventually be done to impact future allocations of vehicles. It certainly doesn't hurt and wasn't painful to submit the info on the call. I encourage everyone in this situation to call the number.
Sponsored

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
SOL. they are still marking up 350R and 500s. ford motor company really has no recourse. dealers by design operate independently. the only way it stops is if people refuse to pay.

OP
OP

Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
SOL. they are still marking up 350R and 500s. ford motor company really has no recourse. dealers by design operate independently. the only way it stops is if people refuse to pay.
None of those were ordered on a reservation system that locks you to a dealer. Outside of this reservation system, all bets should be off.

I won't pretend to know what the contractual obligation are between Ford and dealers for inventory. But it certainly sounds like Ford can change their allocation formula to punish dealers if they decide to do so.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The only thing Ford could have done was allow GT holders to switch dealers or have allocation go away if holder declined it

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good question...I've read so many horror stories, and tried to put myself in the shoes of the offended party. Most of my ideas are not completely legal though
If you have the GT the allocation was given to that dealer because of you. Itā€™s your allocation. I would start with that and if you havenā€™t converted it to an order yet tell the dealer you wonā€™t and they will lose it.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you have the GT the allocation was given to that dealer because of you. Itā€™s your allocation. I would start with that and if you havenā€™t converted it to an order yet tell the dealer you wonā€™t and they will lose it.
No they wont. Please stop telling people this. If you do not convert your order the dealer can use it on someone else.

You can complain to Ford if you want, I hope people get a fair price, but unless you are willing to pay the ADM your dealership asks if they are asking, you aren't going to get a Raptor.

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I do wonder who are all these people who are apparently going to pay these monster ADMs for these? Are there really that many people willing to pay $30K or 40K over? Or are dealers just holding out for the same small numbers of people and will they eventually deal after these things sit for a while. Though I know dealers around here who are happy to let "special" cars sit for the traffic they bring. I'd imagine a big orange Raptor will bring a LOT of folks in.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I do wonder who are all these people who are apparently going to pay these monster ADMs for these? Are there really that many people willing to pay $30K or 40K over? Or are dealers just holding out for the same small numbers of people and will they eventually deal after these things sit for a while. Though I know dealers around here who are happy to let "special" cars sit for the traffic they bring. I'd imagine a big orange Raptor will bring a LOT of folks in.
If any dealer in SoCal hung a sign outside that said, ā€œ2022 Bronco Raptors for $30k or $40k over,ā€ they would have a line of people down the 405.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As much as Ford would like you to believe that's the way it works...I don't think it does in practice. Allocations are given to dealers, not individual customers.

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If any dealer in SoCal hung a sign outside that said, ā€œ2022 Bronco Raptors for $30k or $40k over,ā€ they would have a line of people down the 405.
I have been in contact with 3 of the largest SoCal dealers and was offered a Bronco Report for 30k over all in the last week. FWIW, when I inquired about getting on their lists in early February I was #29-40 on the list respectively. I got calls from all 3 off them. 30k is more than I want to do, considering this is a nice to have not have to have vehicle for me. However, if they had budged to 20k I would've ordered. There response to me was if they didn't fill all their allocations, they would just order dealer spec'd ones for first come first serve at whatever ADM is market when they arrive.

Sponsored

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

complain to Ford and they will tell you Piss-off. But still call the number or tweet @Ford and @mrlivine and this reporter @MikeMartinez_AN

" Thank you for providing Ford Motor Company with your comments, Michael. Your opinions and experiences are valuable to us. I do see a complaint has already been filed within our system. I will add our conversation to the case notes so it is documented you reached out to us here. Ford Dealerships are privately owned and operated; therefore, we cannot interfere in any dealership policies and proceduresā€”including final vehicle pricing. Rick Ford Service Team "

gillarc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Land Rover Discovery II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my GT Braptor build in with a local dealer in St Aug, FL. Build was submitted and confirmed at MSRP. Then I received the attached along with a demand to sign it, pay $30k over MSRP or not get the raptor because they ā€œwonā€™t allow me to buy it.ā€
Ford Bronco Holding Dealers Accountable 9A6EBD58-BF60-414A-B06B-BFE698A176BE

BroncoMTB

Raptor
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer would refuse to discuss price in person, by email or by phone. Always beat around the bush. "Should be MSRP", "95% sure, need to hear from Ford", or they would answer the rest of the email questions except pricing.
The Sales Mgr. finally called me Monday and lowered the hammer. $25k over. I was pissed, so I told him to hold off until I called Ford. I spent about an hour on the phone with them, got a couple rungs up the ladder and filed a complaint and got a case number.
I got an email the next day (Tue) form Ford letting me know my order had been updated to the BRaptor, but nothing regarding the complaint.
The sales mgr called me today to see if I wanted to revert my order back to the Wildtrak. I further explained waiting for 20 months for a guaranteed MSRP order that never came, only to get the GT and now have all this adm BS. He offered to drop $10k if it would make me happy. We interrupted each other several times going back and forth as I too had bad info as to how they got their allocation. I thought it was mine, but it's truly theirs whether I take it or not. He said he's selling all non-GT Braptors for +$50k. Just then he was getting a call from the dealership owner and said he'd call back, which he never did.
I've decided to call him tomorrow and shoot for +$15k out the door and see where we end up. I really want one, but this whole mess has turned into a sh!t show for a lot of us that got the GT and are fortunate enough to be able to do $85k out the door, but don't have $120-$150k lying around.
Sponsored