Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan XD Diesel 4x4, LandRover Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Holy cow, did it actually happen? 1669223884067

I think I might actually be getting a Bronco! I put in my reservation on the second day. That's right, July 14th 2020. Been bounced around with everyone else since. I supposed there are some advantages to having had to wait, I hear the HOSS 3.0 is a big step up, and maybe the hard top will be better (probably a stretch there). Can't wait to stop pining, and start driving.

BTW, I got VERY few email from Ford, and nothing saying that it was being built this week, or "baby pictures", nothing. I actually couldn't get any info on the tracker either - until today. I just went there for my daily dose of disappointment, and got this surprise. So I guess I'm saying if you are still waiting, Ford chat has been great (for me), as that is the only place I have actually gotten any information on my place in line.
Sponsored

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice! I'm also a MY 22 with Hoss 3.0. Lux , tow package, mod bumper and all the other goodies. What build week/day were you? I'm currently still on chip hold

Been 2 months after our raptor was built and its been sitting at port for 3 weeks so no end in sight for that one currently

Bimjoker

Black Diamond
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper s & Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m on a chip hold also. I wonder how long it will be. This waiting is torture !

EpicExplorer

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I take it your order is for a MY2023?

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!!!
Ever heard, "possession is 9/10ths"???? In Ford's case its 100%. You don't have it until you have it....

I'm in the same situation. my tracker moved to "in transit" today. Just like you, I logged in for my daily dose of disappointment... and it was a nice surprise. Although mine is moving via rail, thus, that's the last update I'll get from Ford. Will start hitting up my sales rep next week on status... I've heard they have tools to track rail status... Let's hope the railroads hold off on their strike for a while. They turned down an offer yesterday and its NOT looking good. Target date is 12/7 for dealer delivery.

Its been 852 days since I made the reservation...

Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was finished 9/23 and I am WEEKS from getting it still. At least it is moving now. Enjoy it when it arrives.

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man that's awesome, congratz! I originally placed my order July 2020 for a Badlands SAS but after a year like a dummy I canceled my order when they said it would be a 22 probably. FF to now, we had a customer back out of their order so I was able to slide in and ordered it again. Good news, I ordered one. Bad news I have no clue when (if) it will ever be built. You got the color I wanted with the Hot Pepper but in the final moment I went back to black to torture myself with another black vehicle that I said I wouldn't do again lol. Congratz to everyone getting their conformations!

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My build date is next week can’t wait 1/21 order 9/20 reservation
i

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems like the Bronco will be one of the last recent vehicles to come off the high demand, supply shortage, price mark-up, delayed shipping status. Other manufacturers seem to be catching up little by little. Think of all the money you're saving by waiting 300-800 days (ducks for cover).

OP
OP
josh1121

josh1121

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan XD Diesel 4x4, LandRover Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I appreciate all of the comments. It is a MY23. I don't see any other details here, so I don't know if there are any holds or anything. My original production date was 11/7, then 11/14, then 11/21, then 12/5 (dealer comment, no email), then it stuck at 11/21. It's my birthday, so that's fun. 863 days today, sigh. I also hold out hope that some of the supply chain related issues will be sorted out for this MY, and that is my silver lining.

I know that I have the next agonizing wait... I live around the corner from Johnson valley, so I really was hoping to take her to King of the Hammers, but I'm not holding my breath. I have been so excited about the damn thing for so long, I feel like a dork having Bronco gear without the damn Bronco. But at least this group has been fun to learn, chat, etc. Thanks for making the wait more bearable.
Sponsored