KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
seems to have been misplaced by my wife who likes to throw things away if she doesn't know what they are.
You're not alone, brother.
Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey all,

I found a bunch of older posts in this topic but I wanted to ask those who bought the aero skin 2 to provide some updates! I just joined the bronco family and i live in Florida so im interested in the deflector for both bugs and rocks. That said, the hood bounce that some report concerns me.

So, those who bought the aero skin 2, how has it been? Pros and cons??
So worth it. No regrets. Wind goes more over windshield now and no rocks so far. Cracked my first month before deflector. Got the gloss black for IAG and can't even see it. No flutter or anything since it lays so flat with the one ridge. One thing I would do is add more tape before install for a super tight seal and use the 3m adhesion wipes so it sticks perfectly.

20230317_191428.jpg

20230317_191233.jpg

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So worth it. No regrets. Wind goes more over windshield now and no rocks so far. Cracked my first month before deflector. Got the gloss black for IAG and can't even see it. No flutter or anything since it lays so flat with the one ridge. One thing I would do is add more tape before install for a super tight seal and use the 3m adhesion wipes so it sticks perfectly.

Ford Bronco Hood deflectors - worth it? 20230317_191233

I'm thinking of getting the IAG gloss white for my vehicle. I saw another member post with it on, and it looks nice! Glad to know you like it.

I do. Found it on IAG’s site.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I’ve had mine on for a week now and have seen noticeable reduce bug impacts. Have not seen a single pebble come my way but as for bugs this thing seems to be helping. We’ll see as time goes on and bugs increase outside.

IMG_3208.jpeg

IMG_3207.jpeg

Some Gamer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I definitely think it's worth it. Only had mine on a short time but have definitely noticed a major decrease in bug splatter. Can't really speak to rock deflection yet.

Sponsored

Simbyote

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands 2Dr SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I highly recommend the weathertech one, it seems to prevent 90% of the rocks and bugs that were hitting my windshield.

Ford Bronco Hood deflectors - worth it? IMG_3207
Hey, where did you get this? Weather tech's website doesn't seem to provide a picture of it??

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Simbyote

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands 2Dr SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shorty after getting the bronco I noticed several slight dents on the lip of the hood. In a row along the front of lip. Hard to see but there and it bothered me being on a new vehicle. Paid about $200 to have the dents removed and then installed the AS1. I didn't like the bump and look of the AS2. The AS1 has a sleeker look and accomplished what I need. No more dings on the hood and it actually looks really good (in my opinion). Have always been against them but I see the need and like the look on the bronco in particular.

IMG_8673.jpeg

IMG_8684.jpeg

IMG_8680.jpeg

Sponsored

ProdigyJKU

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It is the one on the weathertech website, I'm not sure why they never added an actual pic of it. I just got mine off ebay using that model # shown on the weather tech link above.

FFF

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're not alone, brother.
So glad I'm not the only one. When my wife gets to cleaning up, little piles of everything, I carefully stored all around the house seem to disappear. They get displaced or thrown out. And she always says I have no idea what happened or where they are.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So glad I'm not the only one. When my wife gets to cleaning up, little piles of everything, I carefully stored all around the house seem to disappear. They get displaced or thrown out. And she always says I have no idea what happened or where they are.
Just this week. I may get flamed for the item but oh well. had a bottle of kiehls moisturizer tossed. “I thought it was empty” dude it had another month to go. I don’t throw out your 9 different bottles of shampoo that are all 10% left lol

ahess77

Heritage
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Can anyone speak to the windnoise with the deflector vs. without. Is there a noticeable difference at 70MPH+?

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can anyone speak to the windnoise with the deflector vs. without. Is there a noticeable difference at 70MPH+?
I haven’t noticed but I got the deflector out on right after I bought the Bronco
Sponsored