Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Aux switch is an option... I believe if you leave it on, it will come on when you start the car, that is way my fog lights work and probably the way you want them to work.

I bought the Mabett grill lights and the wiring came with fuses and a 90 degree plug and the wire came out of the side of the plug. I tried in the slot they suggested, #25, but it didn't fit and the wiring didn't run the right way..

I tried a bunch of spots.. the spares you are talking about do not have power, so they don't work and the USB spots have power all the time, so the lights will be on all the time.

I settled on #22 - the 360 camera spot as it fit well and likely that camera doesn't need or use anything close to 10A.

Yes, I did modify the seal slightly to get the wires out... the inner ridge I put a slot in with a Dremel, but the outer ridge had a slot for a wire in that location and a few others. I put some sealer where I ran the wire, should be fine.

fusebox.jpg
Thank you so much! This is the kind of information I was looking for. Thank for clearing out that 140/141 are useless and I will try #22 as you suggested. If not aux switches are always an option and it is good to know that they are only powered when the vehicle is on. Thanks again for the info!
Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
CuervoBronco

CuervoBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you guys are following this thread, I end up using an aux switch has suggested. Reason why is that the fuses I bought and the fuse tap (pig tail) were the wrong size and also I didn’t want to make a notch on the fuse box lid. Aux switches are just right there and I can always go to the switch box.
I few things. This light does not start when the vehicle starts (connected to the aux 6 even when leave on) with the remote or the app. It does lights up if you start the vehicle from inside. Not a big deal, but it would have been cool if they lid when you start the vehicle remotely, obviously it could be done, but not from the aux switches, or at least it doesn’t on mine.
On the other hand it is cool that I can turn it on or off when I want to, the beauty of the aux switches.
this is my first “electrical” add on to my Bronco.
here are a couple of pictures of the end result. Thanks to all who read my post and replied with solutions and suggestions.

IMG_9325.jpeg

IMG_9319.jpeg

mntlimg

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was going to use a relay and the side light power to engage the relay. That way the led comes on when the lights do. Is this a bad idea? I am not sure which wire is to the side lights.
Sponsored