Sponsored

How capable is the HOSS 1.0 Suspension System?

Kaydee21

Wildtrak
First Name
Khalil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi guys,

So I've got a 2022 2 dr ( Badged as a Wildtrak here in the Middle East, but essentially its an OBX). It's currently running on the Hoss 1.0 Suspension System which has been great so far honestly. Have taken the car offroad and I've been really impressed, even over some of the dunes, where the car's extra power has really helped.

My question is, I haven't really put that suspension to the test in a proper desert run, Baja style. even though I've got Baja mode. How capable is the suspension and do I have anything to worry about?

Attached a picture of the car for reference after a recent quick offroad run. ( for reference, Changed from 32-33 inch tires, got new wheels, no lift, and crash bars removed) Thing drives great!

Thanks!

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-23 at 8.47.17 PM.jpeg
Sponsored

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi guys,

So I've got a 2022 2 dr ( Badged as a Wildtrak here in the Middle East, but essentially its an OBX). It's currently running on the Hoss 1.0 Suspension System which has been great so far honestly. Have taken the car offroad and I've been really impressed, even over some of the dunes, where the car's extra power has really helped.

My question is, I haven't really put that suspension to the test in a proper desert run, Baja style. even though I've got Baja mode. How capable is the suspension and do I have anything to worry about?

Attached a picture of the car for reference after a recent quick offroad run. ( for reference, Changed from 32-33 inch tires, got new wheels, no lift, and crash bars removed) Thing drives great!

Thanks!

Ford Bronco How capable is the HOSS 1.0 Suspension System? WhatsApp Image 2023-11-23 at 8.47.17 PM
it is more capable then your driving ability lol and i mean that its a bronco
push it you will feel the limit before you break anything