Sponsored

How did you get your private offer certificate number???

Bronco21Maybe

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 202X Bronco, if it's ever built
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When you consider all of the hot vehicles Ford has....the world's best selling vehicle, the F-150, the Lightning, Raptor, the Bronco and Maverick that they can't build fast enough, the Mustang, the Mach E, and the Bronco sport that is selling very well.......and yet....Ford LOST $2 Billion last year. Their execution is horrific and their dealer network is a mess. Compare that to how Tesla does business. Auto dealerships are an outdated concept and unneeded.
Yeah, and the dealerships have some fault here, too. Both the order dealership and the dealership I bought the Bronco from could have picked up the phone and called their side of Ford, and neither one has yet made the effort, despite me asking the order dealership 4 times and the purchasing dealership twice.
Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm also now not seeing the 2023 Model Year Bronco Transition Private Offer FAQs page on the Ford site anymore. I could access it a few days ago. I was going to send the link to my dealership as the Rep and team are playing the "clueless" card with me on this one. I've contacted the Brinco hotline and they told me to have the dealership contact their Ford Rep which will work with the C&I team to generate the certificate and place in Smart VINCENT. Have to bulldog this one through...
It’s still there
https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...el-year-bronco-transition-private-offer-faqs/