Sponsored

How did you get your private offer certificate number???

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is 100% ON PURPOSE. The only thing I can tell you is DO NOT SETTLE. If they owe you price protection, STAND YOUR GOUND! DO NOT CLOSE YOUR DEAL WITHOUT IT! They WILL relent. Call and call and call if you have to.

It's a slimy mess they have created, but it is by design. They want the people that will give up to give up.
I agree 100%.
Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got mine a week ago by calling 800-334-4375 to get a status update, and it was offered to me. She also said that the certificate expires in April, which makes me nervous with the shipping delays.
I wouldn't stress it. All of them had a Jan 3 expiration back in December. When Jan 3 came they all moved to April 3. Presumably they will keep going out to the next quarter.

TNTim

Everglades
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 GC
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Iā€™m dealing with the same crap, supposed to take delivery next week. Called the dealer who told I didnā€™t qualify because my order was placed in November. I explained it does indeed apply to me since my reservation is from June of 2021. They insisted I didnā€˜t qualified. Got a chat transcript from ford indicating I am eligable and provided me 800 number to call and get cert. I got the cert number and sent text to sales guy asking for an updated priceā€¦ radio silent since.

Having a cert number can they still refuse to apply the discount?
BTW this is the same dealer who told me to cancel my day 1 reservation from 2020 if I wanted to use them for the delivery Requiring me to create a new reservation. Landers Ford Memphis

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Iā€™m dealing with the same crap, supposed to take delivery next week. Called the dealer who told I didnā€™t qualify because my order was placed in November. I explained it does indeed apply to me since my reservation is from June of 2021. They insisted I didnā€˜t qualified. Got a chat transcript from ford indicating I am eligable and provided me 800 number to call and get cert. I got the cert number and sent text to sales guy asking for an updated priceā€¦ radio silent since.

Having a cert number can they still refuse to apply the discount?
BTW this is the same dealer who told me to cancel my day 1 reservation from 2020 if I wanted to use them for the delivery Requiring me to create a new reservation. Landers Ford Memphis
Skip over your salesman and go right to the sales manager. If you don't get any satisfaction, go up to the dealership GM. I've, already bypassed my salesman and am working directly with the sales manager. If I don't get satisfaction with him I'll move up the chain. You've got your certificate number, so they have to apply it. It doesn't cost the dealership a thing. The money comes from Ford. I don't know if some dealerships just think they will somehow keep the private offer money after the fact or if they are just lazy and don't want to do the little bit of extra work to apply the certificate.

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5 early broncos, AGM Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

If everyone having issues filed a complaint with the BBB and wrote directly to Fordā€™s CEO notifying them of the official complaint this would be resolved immediately. Iā€™m calling for my cert. tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Sponsored

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called Ford today to look up my Model Year Transition Offer, very easy. They gave it to me right away. I don't have a VIN yet and i'm not scheduled. They saw 2 offer certificates despite me not taking them up on the constraint dropping offer. The rep said that the constraint offer had $0 value and model yr transition had "Up to" $3,620 value. She said both private offers had the SAME certificate number.

2scale

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm also now not seeing the 2023 Model Year Bronco Transition Private Offer FAQs page on the Ford site anymore. I could access it a few days ago. I was going to send the link to my dealership as the Rep and team are playing the "clueless" card with me on this one. I've contacted the Brinco hotline and they told me to have the dealership contact their Ford Rep which will work with the C&I team to generate the certificate and place in Smart VINCENT. Have to bulldog this one through...

TNTim

Everglades
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 GC
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Skip over your salesman and go right to the sales manager. If you don't get any satisfaction, go up to the dealership GM. I've, already bypassed my salesman and am working directly with the sales manager. If I don't get satisfaction with him I'll move up the chain. You've got your certificate number, so they have to apply it. It doesn't cost the dealership a thing. The money comes from Ford. I don't know if some dealerships just think they will somehow keep the private offer money after the fact or if they are just lazy and don't want to do the little bit of extra work to apply the certificate.
Got it! šŸ˜Ž

Ford Bronco How did you get your private offer certificate number??? 9BE10EBE-9EBC-4DAD-A4B9-01955351A46B

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm also now not seeing the 2023 Model Year Bronco Transition Private Offer FAQs page on the Ford site anymore. I could access it a few days ago. I was going to send the link to my dealership as the Rep and team are playing the "clueless" card with me on this one. I've contacted the Brinco hotline and they told me to have the dealership contact their Ford Rep which will work with the C&I team to generate the certificate and place in Smart VINCENT. Have to bulldog this one through...
Stick with it, took me a month after delivery. Supposed to pick up Saturday.

Sponsored

2scale

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stick with it, took me a month after delivery. Supposed to pick up Saturday.
Thanks @TxBronc, Great to hear. I did use way back machine to capture the website FAQ n Private Offer Price Protection and packaged that and the list of what they need to ask their Ford Rep for the C&I team to do to generate the certificate in Smart Vincent. Sent to Dealer Rep and a nicely worded email to the dealershipā€™s GM. Got a rep response this morning saying we are working on your rebate. We will see - My Bronco was build 2/8/23 and shipped on 2/13 to Texas.

mpls66

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023BRONCO 1967 NOVA/2010 MKX2012 MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I TOOK DELIVERY OF MY BRONCO TUESDAY AND I RECEIVED A CERTIFICATE WHICH IS POSTED ON SMART VINCENT FOR 2835.OO I ORDERED MINE 3/20. I DIDNT SEE ANOTHER OFFER AVAILABLE MY BRONCO IS A 2023 OUTERBANKS /SASQWASCH/4DOOR 2.7 LTR ENGINE

Bronco21Maybe

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 202X Bronco, if it's ever built
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So we received the email asking order holders to remove all problematic options or risk having your order automatically cancelled. We had had a Bronco ordered, with a deposit paid, since July 2021. Outer Banks, hard top, lux, sasquatch, and towing. had already removed the towing and modular front bumper when we converted from 22 to 23 model year.

The email, sent Friday, Jan 20th, stated if we cancelled our order and bought a new 22-23 bronco in stock at a dealer, we would receive $2,500. We bought a 23 Bronco the next day and cancelled our order early the following week. The dealership where we bought the Bronco did not know about the offer until I showed them the email. I was not able to cancel the order the same day (a Saturday anyway) and get the $2,500 applied to the price.

Three weeks later, Ford and the dealership where we ordered the initial Bronco can see the order was cancelled, but neither the dealership nor Ford can see the magical certificate number.

Have been back and forth now four times with Ford and the dealership where we ordered the Bronco to get the certificate number. The President of the dealership said it was Ford's offer and THEY have to send me the certificate number. Ford says only the dealership's Ford rep can get the certificate.

Another cluster. Was told this offer, too, expires in April. If April comes and we do not have $2,500, I will be suing Ford. On top of the crappy way Ford's Bronco customers have been treated the last 2 years, the tacky email they sent on Jan 20, now they want to make it as hard as possible to get the $2,500. Craptacular, Ford.

BTW, the email, a written offer from Ford, said nothing about the offer expiring in April except that you had to cancel your Bronco by March 7th. The FAQ page linked to in the email had no details on how to claim the rebate. False advertisement if Ford refuses to pay.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So we received the email asking order holders to remove all problematic options or risk having your order automatically cancelled. We had had a Bronco ordered, with a deposit paid, since July 2021. Outer Banks, hard top, lux, sasquatch, and towing. had already removed the towing and modular front bumper when we converted from 22 to 23 model year.

The email, sent Friday, Jan 20th, stated if we cancelled our order and bought a new 22-23 bronco in stock at a dealer, we would receive $2,500. We bought a 23 Bronco the next day and cancelled our order early the following week. The dealership where we bought the Bronco did not know about the offer until I showed them the email. I was not able to cancel the order the same day (a Saturday anyway) and get the $2,500 applied to the price.

Three weeks later, Ford and the dealership where we ordered the initial Bronco can see the order was cancelled, but neither the dealership nor Ford can see the magical certificate number.

Have been back and forth now four times with Ford and the dealership where we ordered the Bronco to get the certificate number. The President of the dealership said it was Ford's offer and THEY have to send me the certificate number. Ford says only the dealership's Ford rep can get the certificate.

Another cluster. Was told this offer, too, expires in April. If April comes and we do not have $2,500, I will be suing Ford. On top of the crappy way Ford's Bronco customers have been treated the last 2 years, the tacky email they sent on Jan 20, now they want to make it as hard as possible to get the $2,500. Craptacular, Ford.

BTW, the email, a written offer from Ford, said nothing about the offer expiring in April except that you had to cancel your Bronco by March 7th. The FAQ page linked to in the email had no details on how to claim the rebate. False advertisement if Ford refuses to pay.
When you consider all of the hot vehicles Ford has....the world's best selling vehicle, the F-150, the Lightning, Raptor, the Bronco and Maverick that they can't build fast enough, the Mustang, the Mach E, and the Bronco sport that is selling very well.......and yet....Ford LOST $2 Billion last year. Their execution is horrific and their dealer network is a mess. Compare that to how Tesla does business. Auto dealerships are an outdated concept and unneeded.
Sponsored