WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
is it possible to add them after market to the marine grade vinyl?

In case it needs to be said, I don’t plan to hose down the seats. The whole concept of hosing down a car interior is still a bit unfathomable!
Sponsored

OP
OP
FTBronco9

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

is it possible to add them after market to the marine grade vinyl?

not sure if you can do that? Sounds expensive to me. But I’ve never modified a car/truck before.

TomH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Find the leather seat option and select it, if you get leather it automatically upgrades you to the 10 way power adjusted seats
Only with the 4 door right now. 2 door does not get power leather right now. I guess it could change with the revise B&P in Dec. 2 door can get leather, but no power.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, it's been updated for the optional Badlands leather (4-door only) to include 10-way power driver and 8-way power passenger.

I'm still going with the MGV and don't care much about the power seat function. No one else is driving my Bronco so it will be a set and forget for me. :cool:

Sponsored

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yep, it's been updated for the optional Badlands leather (4-door only) to include 10-way power driver and 8-way power passenger.

I'm still going with the MGV and don't care much about the power seat function. No one else is driving my Bronco so it will be a set and forget for me. :cool:
im also going MGV but I wonder what the additional adjustments are for manual? (6 way vs 10 way electronic)

I’d guess the electronic seats would be more comfortable with additional positioning options

Janskin

Badlands
First Name
Marvin/Jan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 Ram, Past owner of 68’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We must be on different build sites because I still don’t see power seats when I build a Badlands or a Wildtrak with the LTV seats.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We must be on different build sites because I still don’t see power seats when I build a Badlands or a Wildtrak with the LTV seats.
Both are available on 4 door only and leather only. When you are on the B & P, when you get to seats, click the detail button and it shows up there.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
B&P is now updated on the Wildtrak for 4 door it says you get power seats with the leather option!

598A8979-57C9-4F05-BF2D-F052E250AC69.jpeg
Maybe we need to just contact Ford about every glitch we see so they can submit tickets lol. Seemed to work in this case

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Only with the 4 door right now. 2 door does not get power leather right now. I guess it could change with the revise B&P in Dec. 2 door can get leather, but no power.
I don't see 2 door ever getting power. Manual is much faster for moving the seat up, so someone can get in back

Sponsored

Janskin

Badlands
First Name
Marvin/Jan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 Ram, Past owner of 68’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, not there. This is from just a moment ago on a 4 door Badlands build. I’ll look at it again tomorrow and reboot my iPad to see if it changes.

C4254A55-FFB3-4962-9FA9-9B516DA219AE.png

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, not there. This is from just a moment ago on a 4 door Badlands build. I’ll look at it again tomorrow and reboot my iPad to see if it changes.

Ford Bronco How do we get power seats with leather? UPDATE 11/21 C4254A55-FFB3-4962-9FA9-9B516DA219AE
This is what I'm getting.
Ford Bronco How do we get power seats with leather? UPDATE 11/21 bad

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Probably hasn’t made it down to us South Texas Folks right yet. I like what I see though.
I was doing B & P from an email Ford sent me. I just went to ford.com to confirm and it shows powered seats there as well.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't see 2 door ever getting power. Manual is much faster for moving the seat up, so someone can get in back
Yeah because no manufacturer has ever figured out how to get power seats to work on a two door car. :rolleyes:

If I am spec'ing out a C$71,000 vehicle it damn well better have power seats or I am not buying it.
Sponsored