Sponsored

Retrofit install factory leather power seats ?

tapritchettAREA51

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We gave up on our loaded Wildtrac and brought home a Big Bend last week (2.7 Auto with SAS) it has manual adjustment heated seats. Does anyone know if you can install factory leather power seats without any major headaches (is the big bend prewired or bare). Or are we just stuck??
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We gave up on our loaded Wildtrac and brought home a Big Bend last week (2.7 Auto with SAS) it has manual adjustment heated seats. Does anyone know if you can install factory leather power seats without any major headaches (is the big bend prewired or bare). Or are we just stuck??
You would need to installed a completely different harness. The wiring/seat connector isn’t going to be there if it didn’t come with power seats.

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think whether you can or not has been addressed by the poster above. I will add that after having my Badlands with manual seats for about a year now, I don't even notice that it doesn't have power seats. Of course, I'm the primary driver and pretty much the only person that drives it so they don't get moved around a bunch.

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you have enough money you can literally install anything without major headaches.
Sponsored