Sponsored

How does that effect any that are on lots currently?

Kiddo44pct

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy traverse
Your Bronco Model
Base
How does that effect any that are on lots currently? Does ford give a new window sticker with updated msrp? Will those old msrp still be available to purchase at that price or will dealer screw around
Thanks
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, Ford does not issue new window stickers. Price increase will be for anything after today (or today and later). Anything built and shipped has already been invoiced.

A lot of time the dealer is invoiced even before the vehicle actually gets loaded into the train.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What was interesting is that I noticed one dealer apparently had a window sticker online that seemed to be re-generated. it was for a build the week of 2/13 and other stickers I saw for that week all had the $73780 base price. But this one showed the $76780 price. I don't see how it could if others that same week all had the lower price so I have to suspect dealer was trying to pad their markups.

For any off the lot purchases, I 'd expect dealers to markup to match the new price level. At least until economy forces them to drop the ADMs a bit.
Sponsored