Sponsored

How many days to receive VIN once production starts?

dbeatty65

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How many days typically does it take to receive VIN once production starts? Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch version.
Sponsored

OP
OP

dbeatty65

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went in on 3/27/23. I took over another persons build so at the mercy of the dealership currently.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Went in on 3/27/23. I took over another persons build so at the mercy of the dealership currently.
Yes, start drinking now. It has helped others with this process.

At least you didn't have to wait 965 days, so as you're one of the endless and unending "day 1 on the forum first post, didn't bother to search the sticky threads" new users, just relax and enjoy the process, I'm sure your vehicle will darken your driveway in 7 days, guaranteed or your money back.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

A vin was created when it was scheduled. Since you didn’t order, your dealer will have it.

Sponsored

AZ Rider

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 7.3, F-450 V10 Class C, Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered my 22 OBX on October 25,2021. Got my VIN March 24, 2022. Scheduled for production May 13, 2022. Built July 10, 2022. Shipped August 8, 2022. Delivered August 19.
Don’t spend a lot of time checking it’ll just drive you crazy. I only check with my dealer once and that was when it was shipped to try and get a tracking number. My dealer loved that I didn’t bother them like others did. I used the online tracker occasionally. Ford will send you emails on its status. You can’t make it go any faster by checking.

OP
OP

dbeatty65

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, start drinking now. It has helped others with this process.

At least you didn't have to wait 965 days, so as you're one of the endless and unending "day 1 on the forum first post, didn't bother to search the sticky threads" new users, just relax and enjoy the process, I'm sure your vehicle will darken your driveway in 7 days, guaranteed or your money back.
LOL I read some posts but none about taking over another persons build. I can see it's been CHAOS for a lot which is why when I saw the concept told myself DO NOT go look at them.

OP
OP

dbeatty65

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered my 22 OBX on October 25,2021. Got my VIN March 24, 2022. Scheduled for production May 13, 2022. Built July 10, 2022. Shipped August 8, 2022. Delivered August 19.
Don’t spend a lot of time checking it’ll just drive you crazy. I only check with my dealer once and that was when it was shipped to try and get a tracking number. My dealer loved that I didn’t bother them like others did. I used the online tracker occasionally. Ford will send you emails on its status. You can’t make it go any faster by checking.
I get it just planning some summer trips and would nice to know when vehicle will be available

Last edited:

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How many days typically does it take to receive VIN once production starts? Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch version.
Just in case you didn't know, all Wildtrak's come with Sasquatch package. It's included. You're VIN will be on the email Ford sends you when you get a scheduled for production and you'll get the week (i.e - week of 3/27/23). Typically these come out about 4 to 6 weeks before your production week. Not always but most likely you'll get bumped at least once to a different build week, you might get bumped out and back in but expect some movement. About 5-7 days before your production date, you will get your window sticker, at that point you can see the exact date and what spot your Bronoco has on the assembly line. All of that info is on a pinned thread in the Ordering, Production, Pricing, Tracking Thread.

Specifically I reserved my Wildtrak on 9/7/2020, first order went thru in 3/17/2021 and I got a VIN on 1/19/2023, so 22 months for me. Got built 3/29/23. That's 933 days from when I reserved to when it rolled off the production line (not counting shipping and delivery). On the positive note, I had to reorder every MY change, the last time was 11/19/22. Only took two months to get scheduled (a VIN), so they are definitely turning them around quicker (but not quickly).

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL I read some posts but none about taking over another persons build. I can see it's been CHAOS for a lot which is why when I saw the concept told myself DO NOT go look at them.
7 day money back guarantee.

Guaranteed!

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just in case you didn't know, all Wildtrak's come with Sasquatch package. It's included. You're VIN will be on the email Ford sends you when you get a scheduled for production and you'll get the week (i.e - week of 3/27/23). Typically these come out about 4 to 6 weeks before your production week. Not always but most likely you'll get bumped at least once to a different build week, you might get bumped out and back in but expect some movement. About 5-7 days before your production date, you will get your window sticker, at that point you can see the exact date and what spot your Bronoco has on the assembly line. All of that info is on a pinned thread in the Ordering, Production, Pricing, Tracking Thread.

Specifically I reserved my Wildtrak on 9/7/2020, first order went thru in 3/17/2021 and I got a VIN on 1/19/2023, so 22 months for me. Got built 3/29/23. That's 933 days from when I reserved to when it rolled off the production line (not counting shipping and delivery). On the positive note, I had to reorder every MY change, the last time was 11/19/22. Only took two months to get scheduled (a VIN), so they are definitely turning them around quicker (but not quickly).
reading About 20k backlog, is this somewhat accurate from consensus? Had taken a hiatus from 6g for almost a year.
Curious as to how many are being produced a month so how long to finally clear the backlog. Not sure if this is posted somewhere

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

reading About 20k backlog, is this somewhat accurate from consensus? Had taken a hiatus from 6g for almost a year.
Curious as to how many are being produced a month so how long to finally clear the backlog. Not sure if this is posted somewhere
I'm sure there a several people that can give you numbers, but I know they scheduled a lot of the backorders over the last 3 months.

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I get it just planning some summer trips and would nice to know which vehicle will be available
My 2 cents; get to know your dealer's sales manager and check in with him once every 75-90 days for any updates to their dealer allocations for your build. He should know where it falls in their dealer ordering queue. It would be sweet if you did get it this summer! 🤞

OP
OP

dbeatty65

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm born and raised in Ford country just need the VIN and some friends can check for me internally.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can you clarify?
Did you order on 3/27?
Was another persons build already scheduled for production? If it's scheduled, a vin has been assigned.
If it has not been scheduled, you'll get a vin when it does get scheduled. It could be weeks, months, or a year before that happens.
Sponsored