Sponsored

How many days to receive VIN once production starts?

OP
OP

dbeatty65

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you clarify?
Did you order on 3/27?
Was another persons build already scheduled for production? If it's scheduled, a vin has been assigned.
If it has not been scheduled, you'll get a vin when it does get scheduled. It could be weeks, months, or a year before that happens.
Here is what I received from the dealer.

The order number is ####
Can you clarify?
Did you order on 3/27?
Was another persons build already scheduled for production? If it's scheduled, a vin has been assigned.
If it has not been scheduled, you'll get a vin when it does get scheduled. It could be weeks, months, or a year before that happens.
I just trying to get an idea from ACTUAL owners who have went thru this CHAOS.

, Ford is showing that your Bronco was 'sent to plant' today. Basically meaning, they are starting your build today!
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here is what I received from the dealer.

The order number is ####

I just trying to get an idea from ACTUAL owners who have went thru this CHAOS.

, Ford is showing that your Bronco was 'sent to plant' today. Basically meaning, they are starting your build today!
Ahh, ok. If it's officially 'in production' status a vin has already been assigned. Normally the window sticker will be avail within a day..... it will have a date at the top which shows the actual blend date. Blend date is when the body meets the chassis on the assembly line.

'In production' status usually starts about a week before the blend/build date. They've basically started the paperwork, but it's not being built until next week.

Ask the dealer for the vin.

OP
OP

dbeatty65

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ahh, ok. If it's officially 'in production' status a vin has already been assigned. Normally the window sticker will be avail within a day..... it will have a date at the top which shows the actual blend date. Blend date is when the body meets the chassis on the assembly line.

'In production' status usually starts about a week before the blend/build date. They've basically started the paperwork, but it's not being built until next week.

Ask the dealer for the vin.
THANKS!

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP

dbeatty65

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you clarify?
Did you order on 3/27?
Sorry thought I had replied to you. Here is what I have received.

The order number is ####, Ford is showing that your Bronco was 'sent to plant' today. Basically meaning, they are starting your build today!
Thanks,
Dalton

OP
OP

dbeatty65

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If waiting to be picked up by rail company for shipping will the VIN # and order number not show up on the Ford Vehicle tracking system/page?
Sponsored