Sponsored

How many Kansas Bronco owners/reservation holders are out there?

Cochise

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wichita here. Order placed with Lubbers in Cheney. They have always and currently treated me fair and honest (even sent me a Bronco mug). I’m on the bubble with my time stamp of whether it will be MY21 or 22. Ordered white 2dr base, 2.3. Going to throw on some bigger tires and a tow hitch once it arrives.
Sponsored

Last edited:

dboor1972

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lawrence here, this is my first brand new vehicle purchase, went through Louisburg Ford. My time stamp on my reservation was 8/18. So sadly I am in MY22. The dealership said they had about 150 reservations. as far as NC and AZ.

I got a Black Diamond 4dr Cactus Gray, 2.7L, 10 speed auto and Mid package. I went on ahead and ordered it even though I am waiting a year to get it. No money down until I get a production date from Ford. I do like dealing with Louisburg Ford very easy process and didn't try and push me into something I didn't want.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lawrence here, this is my first brand new vehicle purchase, went through Louisburg Ford. My time stamp on my reservation was 8/18. So sadly I am in MY22. The dealership said they had about 150 reservations. as far as NC and AZ.

I got a Black Diamond 4dr Cactus Gray, 2.7L, 10 speed auto and Mid package. I went on ahead and ordered it even though I am waiting a year to get it. No money down until I get a production date from Ford. I do like dealing with Louisburg Ford very easy process and didn't try and push me into something I didn't want.
I am at Louisburg too. I need to give them a call to respond to their email. I am a Sept res and would like to push ordering until MY22. How much are they asking down? I like dealing with them as well. I purchase my first new vehicle from the current owners father in 1996 when the dealership was a hole in the wall downtown Louisburg.

dboor1972

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am at Louisburg too. I need to give them a call to respond to their email. I am a Sept res and would like to push ordering until MY22. How much are they asking down? I like dealing with them as well. I purchase my first new vehicle from the current owners father in 1996 when the dealership was a hole in the wall downtown Louisburg.
I put no money down as of yet. They said that they didn't feel right holding on to people's money for that long. I will need to put a deposit down when it closer to the production date. I thought that the deposit was only going to be 500$ (don't hold me to that). FYI they do have a 299$ admin fee that will be included into the price of the Bronco. But even with that, the price will still be decent with their 50$ over invoice. I will find out in a week or so what my price will be. I am guessing roughly 1k under MSRP.

Last edited:

hbudlight1

First Name
RH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Western Shawnee. Reserved 2dr Black Diamond through Zeck Ford. Leaning Cactus Grey, but I like the Race Red and Carbonized Grey too.
Western Shawnee. Reserved 2dr Black Diamond through Zeck Ford. Leaning Cactus Grey, but I like the Race Red and Carbonized Grey too.
leavenworth Kansas zeck Ford Oxford white 4 door badlands

Sponsored

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Converted my order today! Fun stuff. Any other 2 Door Carbonized Gray Broncos that will be lurking around Kansas?? See you at the Kansas Rocks.

OP
OP
The Compensator

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wichita here. Order placed with Lubbers in Cheney. They have always and currently treated me fair and honest (even sent me a Bronco mug). I’m on the bubble with my time stamp of whether it will be MY21 or 22. Ordered white 2dr base, 2.3. Going to throw on some bigger tires and a tow hitch once it arrives.
Lubbers is good people. I've dealt with Mark there a few times, and they've always taken good care of me!

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Louisburg placed my order this week. I am very excited. My wife is tired after a long week at school and annoyed by a grown ass man acting like a kid.

Sponsored

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Louisburg placed my order this week. I am very excited. My wife is tired after a long week at school and annoyed by a grown ass man acting like a kid.
Did you go White??

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you go White??
Yes, OW BL 33's w/t optional wheels. 2.7 I am confident that I will be pushed to MY22 with my late fall reservation. I am interested to see if MY22 brings any new color choices that I like. I am 99% sure I will stay with 33's but still looking at pics. I would like to see one in person before my build gets scheduled.

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, OW BL 33's w/t optional wheels. 2.7 I am confident that I will be pushed to MY22 with my late fall reservation. I am interested to see if MY22 brings any new color choices that I like. I am 99% sure I will stay with 33's but still looking at pics. I would like to see one in person before my build gets scheduled.
4 door lux? If so, i have an exact twin....And im still PUMPED!

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 door lux? If so, i have an exact twin....And im still PUMPED!
I went High with leather. It is a lot to spend to get power seats but I plan to keep it a while and I am not getting any younger.

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went High with leather. It is a lot to spend to get power seats but I plan to keep it a while and I am not getting any younger.
Gonna be awesome! Happy to be twins with ya brother!
Sponsored