De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That’s extremely unlikely to happen and you know it. Very few dealers would try to go back on a written agreement. We haven’t heard of a single one on here….
Yep. And we have heard plenty of folks who got screwed because they didn’t get it in writing before placing the order, regardless of ford msrp. The same will happen even with “price protection”.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And nobody thought a Bronco with a 2” spacer with a stripe on it would sell for 165k.
Right, but one of those actually happened and one you made up as a hypothetical….

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Right, but one of those actually happened and one you made up as a hypothetical….
How do you know it’s a hypothetical? Do you have some record of all the bullshit transactions that have occurred with this vehicle? I simply said it’s a possibility and more likely in MY22. I guess we’ll see. And that’s if the sorry sap posts to this forum looking for help.

I’ll be sure to hit you up if/when it happens.

OP
OP

reef_surfer

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wanted to thank you guys with your suggestions. I went to order today and I asked them to write the out the door price signed by the sales manager on the DORA. Only then did they disclose that there was going to be a $3,000 mark up. Now in the process of trying to get my dealership transferred.
Sponsored