First Name
Ronny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubican
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since your the owner have a question went to my dealer for my daughters wildtrak to change to a soft top and they are telling me that they were having an issue that it was kicking it down to a bad lands can you verify if this is true.. was wondering if they were pulling my leg or not salesman we have isn't sharpest tool in the shed
Sponsored

NstlgiaMble

Outer Banks
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is what I got from my dealer when I ordered. It doesn't look like it's good enough if they're still marking the car up when it arrives though. .
I got that sheet plus my receipt for my $1000 deposit. I feel pretty confident that DORA plus Deposit will be enough to make them stick to their MSRP promise.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I got from my dealer when I ordered. It doesn't look like it's good enough if they're still marking the car up when it arrives though. .
The DORA.
Dealer printed our DORA with invoice pricing. Yes, they can do that, lol.

In a blank area, handwritten, we factored all taxes, doc fees ,etc and totaled it up to a final "out the door price".
We made copies of that and signed both copies so that we both had "originals".

Edit: also , the handwritten part shows my additional $400 down.
I don't care what all the ZERO down braggards say ..... having a currency exchange goes A VERY LONG WAY in a dispute and making a contract stick.
After that , a dealer will spend far more than the adm he is seeking to get out from under that contract. It will be far easier to just sell it per contract ....which is still profitable.

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

surimade

Black Diamond
First Name
Suresh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda crv
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi All, I have july 2020 reservation tied to one dealer near me. Can i switch to granger or any other dealer at this point and order 2022 bronco? Please suggest.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since your the owner have a question went to my dealer for my daughters wildtrak to change to a soft top and they are telling me that they were having an issue that it was kicking it down to a bad lands can you verify if this is true.. was wondering if they were pulling my leg or not salesman we have isn't sharpest tool in the shed
That’s actually true. The WildTrak trim for 21MY only comes with a hard top. If you want to switch to a soft top, you have to change trims to Badlands and then equip the Badlands with similar options (e.g., Sasquatch package). On the plus side, you also get the stabilizer bar disconnect and a few other features (e.g., wash-out interior, marine grade vinyl) which are not available on the WildTrak.

The WildTrak trim in 22MY will offer a soft top as standard, with hard top as an available option, but that is not available for 21MY.

rbh116

Wildtrak
First Name
Ronny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubican
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s actually true. The WildTrak trim for 21MY only comes with a hard top. If you want to switch to a soft top, you have to change trims to Badlands and then equip the Badlands with similar options (e.g., Sasquatch package). On the plus side, you also get the stabilizer bar disconnect and a few other features (e.g., wash-out interior, marine grade vinyl) which are not available on the WildTrak.

The WildTrak trim in 22MY will offer a soft top as standard, with hard top as an available option, but that is not available for 21MY.
[/QU
Thank you for the rapid response

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Bronco people

I was one of the ones who got the Ford email saying that I'm being pushed to a MY22. No big deal I don't mind waiting. However, I was browsing online reviews for my dealer and one person mentioned that when he went to pick up his bronco there was a $5k ADM (adjusted dealer markup). So, my question is, when order banks open and I go back to the dealer, what specifically do I need from them to lock me into MSRP? Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thank you!!
I had them sign my DORA and emailed them right after requesting a reply confirming there will be no mark ups from listed DORA price (which they replied in agreement)

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had them sign my DORA and emailed them right after requesting a reply confirming there will be no mark ups from listed DORA price (which they replied in agreement)
Is DORA the build sheet? If so, I've got the same.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You get them to circle the MSRP and sign it. I also have an email from the Dealership confirming MSRP...and, when I ordered I had an "Attachment A" already made up and they signed that too. That attachment covered; MSRP, no more than 100.00 document fee, no internal hidden fees or add on's (treatments, security system, etc.), free installation of all ordered accessories and to not install the front plate holder. IF YOU DO NOT GET YOUR MSRP AND OTHER "WANTS" IN WRITING.....to easy to get screwed when that Bronco finally hits the lot. You want it...and they know it!

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi All, I have july 2020 reservation tied to one dealer near me. Can i switch to granger or any other dealer at this point and order 2022 bronco? Please suggest.
If you ordered a painted roof you are automatically kicked down the road probably to 2023. If you ordered a MIC top and do not yet have a build date or VIN you are probably already a 2022.

As long as you have a valid reservation you are MSRP price protected, meaning you do not want to cancel the res and order fresh since any price increase from Ford will nail you.

Hopefully you do not regularly clean out old emails and can pull up the one from Ford that outlines price protection as well as the extra bonus Pass rewards for waiting.

There is never a penalty for switching your reservation before it is turned into an order, and some successfully transfer actual orders, but you could also search for an in or soon to be in stock vehicle exactly as you reserved.

As far as ADM, that is your choice. It is not like they are not going to continue building Broncos although I imagine somewhere in the ivory tower someone in management is looking at the rollout fiasco and how many millions the roof issue is costing, turning the Bronco into the biggest financial disaster since the Edsel.

Somewhere I have my printed order signed which at worst is simply MSRP as ordered. That certainly changes since I had to drop the modular painted top and all rooftop accessories that went with it in order to get a 2021. They would not even let me switch to a MIC alone or dual top option.

surimade

Black Diamond
First Name
Suresh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda crv
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you ordered a painted roof you are automatically kicked down the road probably to 2023. If you ordered a MIC top and do not yet have a build date or VIN you are probably already a 2022.

As long as you have a valid reservation you are MSRP price protected, meaning you do not want to cancel the res and order fresh since any price increase from Ford will nail you.

Hopefully you do not regularly clean out old emails and can pull up the one from Ford that outlines price protection as well as the extra bonus Pass rewards for waiting.

There is never a penalty for switching your reservation before it is turned into an order, and some successfully transfer actual orders, but you could also search for an in or soon to be in stock vehicle exactly as you reserved.

As far as ADM, that is your choice. It is not like they are not going to continue building Broncos although I imagine somewhere in the ivory tower someone in management is looking at the rollout fiasco and how many millions the roof issue is costing, turning the Bronco into the biggest financial disaster since the Edsel.

Somewhere I have my printed order signed which at worst is simply MSRP as ordered. That certainly changes since I had to drop the modular painted top and all rooftop accessories that went with it in order to get a 2021. They would not even let me switch to a MIC alone or dual top option.
Thanks, Johnny for the inputs. I will keep the reservation and order when 2022 order banks open. As per the email, the price protection is only for the model that is on the reservation. It seems like I have to stick to the same. Regarding the transfer of reservation, I called ford to do that but they said they are not allowing it at this point in time. Hope they will allow that at the time of 2022 order banks.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs