Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thinking about switching to a MY 22. How will price be affected? will my reservatio spot have any impact? what else might be a concern about changing Currently? Currently a day 2 reservation and march order. 4dr Badlands SAS tow and mic. No idea where I fall on mu dealers list.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can ”switch to MY22” by asking your Dealer to request through the region that they change your priority to 99. (The dealer can’t change an order back to 99 themselves, it must go through the region/zone)

The MY21 price is “locked in” for “comparable” MY22 deliveries that originated from reservations prior to a certain date (which you fall into).

Your spot in line is maintained. Basically every time they go to schedule they start at the earliest time stamp, if the priority is *not* 99, they see if they have the parts… if they have the parts it gets built.

If yours is set to 99, they’ll just skip over yours and move to the next. When MY22 happens, your code will be changed back to something else, which means it will be in the running again, and will live in whatever position in line relative to the other orders that have not yet been built.

Last edited:

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have to stop thinking of spot in line and start thinking in Vinn diagram groupings.

But yeah, ask to get coded as '99'

• Haha
Reactions: abe

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thinking about switching to a MY 22. How will price be affected? will my reservatio spot have any impact? what else might be a concern about changing Currently? Currently a day 2 reservation and march order. 4dr Badlands SAS tow and mic. No idea where I fall on mu dealers list.
Yes the dealer can't change you to code 99. I already asked this question. If the region can't change you to code 99 you would have to put in a new reservation for which you would lose your current price lock. Granger Ford told me the MY22 order bank should be open this summer with new pricing which they were sure was going to increase. Your best bet is to keep current reservations and try to get code 99 change.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have to stop thinking of spot in line and start thinking in Vinn diagram groupings.

But yeah, ask to get coded as '99'
i like to think of it like a grocery store with many lines. Enough lines so that each line represents a dealership. So this Bronco store has over 3000 lines. Some shorter, some longer.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Almost all of us will end up with 2022 anyways and at this point I wouldn't be surprised with a big chunk of us being 2023s. I have a feeling if we do get the rumored email tomorrow there is going to be some SERIOUS rage here.
Sponsored