Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd be interested. Also looking into what bureaucratic bs I'd need to take care of myself if I buy from Granger out of state.
You should pay no taxes out of state. When you get to NY you would just take purchase docs to DMV and pay NY tax on the vehicle after its inspected.
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jim_gorski

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone is interested in starting a NY group I’d be interested. I’m in Western NY, but wouldn’t mind traveling a few hours if we could get a dealer to commit to providing us invoice pricing or better.
Im also in WNY, have my reservation at Dave Smith Ford.

Salia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60 Polestar, Mazda CX-9, Mazda Miata NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if we approached a dealer and said we could get them at least 5 Bronco reservations In exchange for offering all 5 invoice pricing, if any would bite.

BMG40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is at West Herr, I’ve bought many other non-Ford vehicles from them. I was considering Dave
Have you had any conversation with them yet? My reservation is at West Herr in Hamburg, but Dave Smith is actually the closest to my office.

Other than an intro email I haven’t heard anything from West Herr, but I wasn’t expecting to either. I was planning on calling or emailing in the next week.

Sponsored

jim_gorski

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is at West Herr, I’ve bought many other non-Ford vehicles from them. I was considering Dave

Have you had any conversation with them yet? My reservation is at West Herr in Hamburg, but Dave Smith is actually the closest to my office.

Other than an intro email I haven’t heard anything from West Herr, but I wasn’t expecting to either. I was planning on calling or emailing in the next week.
I confirmed with them that they will honor X Plan pricing as long as it’s offered by Ford.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was thinking about switching to All American Ford in Paramus NJ. They said they would probably not
Northern Westchester here.

What dealers have you selected? I have no experience with Ford up until now, and could use a recommendation before the window to change closes.

My current reservation is with Scarsdale Ford and they said they could not give me any pricing information which I am taking as they will charge ADM. I was thinking about switching to All American Ford in Paramus NJ. They said they would probably not charge ADM...

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was thinking about switching to All American Ford in Paramus NJ. They said they would probably not

My current reservation is with Scarsdale Ford and they said they could not give me any pricing information which I am taking as they will charge ADM. I was thinking about switching to All American Ford in Paramus NJ. They said they would probably not charge ADM...
I'd be Shocked if Scarsdale didnt charge ADM... Just look at the area they are in/around..

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm in Westchester County - spoke to Rye Ford, they plan to charge MSRP and when pressed about x-plan claimed that Ford hadn't released any x-plan pricing yet. I've purchased x-plan from them before so I know they participate.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You'll pay a much higher doc fee in NJ - I think I've seen NJ dealers charge as much as $500 (because they can - so they do)

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

northern westchester here - no reservation, gonna wait til year 2 when my Jeep can be sold!

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Westchester and Dutchess County here. And I work in Orange.
Sponsored