First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cold Spring! Working with Healey in Beacon.
Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

sup neighbors. Not quite HV but I split my time between Brooklyn and Greenfield Park in southern Catskills. Can't wait to actually drive to some of my hidden deep in the woods secret fishing spots.

My res is with Granger in IA to take advantage of their insane $2k below invoice deal. Do any of you with local reservations have any incentives offered by a local-ish dealer other than no ADM ?
I have a Granger reservation but I think I will be moving to Horsham in Bucks County PA - the folks at Granger seem great and the deal is awesome but the distance, added expense and time make it more dicey and potentially more expensive than 3% below invoice from Horsham's and its only 200 miles from Westchester County where I am. Brewster Ford was doing $1,000 below invoice at one point, not sure it's still there

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone received a Bronco from Schultz Ford in Nanuet? I have my MY22 with them and hoping to get some feedback or a review on them.

Let's keep this Hudson Valley thread alive for MY22 !!!

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone received a Bronco from Schultz Ford in Nanuet? I have my MY22 with them and hoping to get some feedback or a review on them.

Did you get a signed pricing agreement in writing? Couple of us in other threads tried to work with them, they wouldnt agree to any pricing...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you get a signed pricing agreement in writing? Couple of us in other threads tried to work with them, they wouldnt agree to any pricing...
No not signed by them, signed by me though. (I know that means nothing though lol)

I did however get a firm handshake and a ton of assurances that they only sell at MSRP. ( Again, I know that means nothing though lol)

They have no negative reviews online for adding ADM. They also have no inventory of Broncos which is good meaning they don't have any Broncos with insane ADMs on the lot. Also, they let me check out a Bronco with my exact build that just came in and was going to a customer the next day.

Things seemed right and I wanted to get my order in ASAP.

Sponsored

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I picked up my 4dr Badsquatch 2.7 on 9/27 from Schultz - worked with Vinny there who is a good guy. Deal at MSRP - no BS at all.

They don’t do ADM and I even bought 2 more vehicles on the lot from them for work a couple of weeks ago below MSRP. You will be happy!

Ford Bronco Hudson Valley Broncos 2BBD0EF0-80D4-4BC3-B3BA-AA5734895CA0

BTW - I just remembered that he called me on Friday because he has a Wildtrack inbound that the buyer bailed on and asked I knew anyone who would be interested in it at MSRP…

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I picked up my 4dr Badsquatch 2.7 on 9/27 from Schultz - worked with Vinny there who is a good guy. Deal at MSRP - no BS at all.

They don’t do ADM and I even bought 2 more vehicles on the lot from them for work a couple of weeks ago below MSRP. You will be happy!

Ford Bronco Hudson Valley Broncos 2BBD0EF0-80D4-4BC3-B3BA-AA5734895CA0

BTW - I just remembered that he called me on Friday because he has a Wildtrack inbound that the buyer bailed on and asked I knew anyone who would be interested in it at MSRP…

Thanks for the response. I feel a lot better after your comments. I'm just seeing this now and I'm sure that wild track is probably already snagged but I'll give them a call tomorrow. If it's a two-door then I may be seriously interested in it.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got my Bronco at Brewster Ford (“customer cancelation”). Back in July I went to go test drive their OBX because they were the only dealer in the area with one available. Showed up to my appointment and Mike was “out showing it to another customer - but, if I wanted to take a look at their Black Diamond they had “available” and that I could also test drive “if I know how to drive stick”. It’s history from there. The team at Brewster was so accommodating and have been a pleasure to work with since.

My reservation is with Healey - but, I’m going to transfer it. Lance has been fine - but, they’re sort of a shit show over there.

I’ve seen a couple around - but, not many. Anyone on here?

Finding trails in the area isn’t that easy - but, I’m psyched to learn about more. Just did some exploring in Fahnestock yesterday. Found a short challenging trail off of Sunken Mine.

NORA in Ellenville is a great resource too.

mtbNYS

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Currently have a late reservation from Healey in Beacon. 10/29..... let's hope I see it by this time next year. The ordering experience was pretty good in the dealership, however, when asking about their allocations and any constraints on my order has been a bit difficult.

For anyone ordering, stay away from Sunshine Ford. Got through the whole ordering process and signed the initial invoice at MSRP, only to have a second one brought out at 5k over that they tried to sneak by me and were unwilling to drop it... on an order.

Seanhardy118

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Hudson Valley Broncos 20211104_150526

Late to the party here but I just picked up my race red Wildtrak at the beginning of the month and absolutely love it. Ended up ordering through Bowen's Garage in northeast Connecticut, was a 2 hour drive but they sold it for invoice. Haven't seen many on the road and the few I have are the soft top. I live in East Fishkill and would love to find more places to off road in the area.

Sponsored

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. Got my 4dr Badlands non-squash in August from Leo Kaytes in Warwick NY. No B.S. on price. Paid MSRP plus wheel and tire coverage. I have no idea where to take this thing for some fun, legal light off roading. Any recommendations? Or a possible meet up?

Cmoyercpa

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hudson Valley roll call. Monroe/Chester area
I own Hudson Valley Distillers in Germantown, NY, about halfway between Hudson and Rhinebeck. Our parking lot could fit between 40 and 50 Broncos and we have a tap room on the property. I don’t have the time to organize it but Im offering the space for a meetup.

Www.hudsonvalleydistillers.com

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Hudson Valley Broncos A39BA28C-12BD-4504-A116-B55894B520C3

Late to the party here but I just picked up my race red Wildtrak at the beginning of the month and absolutely love it. Ended up ordering through Bowen's Garage in northeast Connecticut, was a 2 hour drive but they sold it for invoice. Haven't seen many on the road and the few I have are the soft top. I live in East Fishkill and would love to find more places to off road in the area.
What and where is the brick building in the background?