Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Romeo Ford in Kingston, MSRP
A39BA28C-12BD-4504-A116-B55894B520C3.jpeg
love the antimatter blue! What tires did you go with and did you lift it as well?

Currently have a Black Diamond on order, but am considering going down to a base w/ a basic lift and new tires.
Sponsored

Cmoyercpa

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
love the antimatter blue! What tires did you go with and did you lift it as well?

Currently have a Black Diamond on order, but am considering going down to a base w/ a basic lift and new tires.
Thanks, those are the Cooper Discoverer in 255/85/16., so 33” with no lift. So far I have been really pleased with them

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

2021 Big Bend - Cactus Grey - 4 door - Soft Top available for sale at MSRP.

Contact me at [email protected] and I will connect you with the dealer.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just remembered that he called me on Friday because he has a Wildtrack inbound that the buyer bailed on and asked I knew anyone who would be interested in it at MSRP…
@Bschurr

Which location is this?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2021 Big Bend - Cactus Grey - 4 door - Soft Top available for sale at MSRP.

Contact me at [email protected] and I will connect you with the dealer.
Dear everyone - If you see a dealer with a two-door Bronco MSRP plz let me know. The only thing I really would prefer to have is the 12-inch screen and not the 8 but I am slowly even coming off of that too.

Sponsored

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Currently have a late reservation from Healey in Beacon. 10/29..... let's hope I see it by this time next year. The ordering experience was pretty good in the dealership, however, when asking about their allocations and any constraints on my order has been a bit difficult.

For anyone ordering, stay away from Sunshine Ford. Got through the whole ordering process and signed the initial invoice at MSRP, only to have a second one brought out at 5k over that they tried to sneak by me and were unwilling to drop it... on an order.
Exact same thing they pulled with me, I got it down to 3k, but they wouldn't budge. I didn't want to do it but I ended walking. Right now trying to change dealers, but that so far is s pain.

mtbNYS

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Exact same thing they pulled with me, I got it down to 3k, but they wouldn't budge. I didn't want to do it but I ended walking. Right now trying to change dealers, but that so far is s pain.
Yup I walked out and haven’t looked back. Healey was great to order with, but honestly if I was to do it again, Friendly Ford I Poughkeepsie has been nothing but great.
They let me test drive both Broncos on their lot knowing I had an order in with a different dealer. The two folks I talked with were passionate about the Bronco and vehicles.

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looking to purchase OEM side steps if any Hudson Valley Bronco owners have, or are planning to, swapped theirs out. Let me know, thanks!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
20211104_150526.jpg

Late to the party here but I just picked up my race red Wildtrak at the beginning of the month and absolutely love it. Ended up ordering through Bowen's Garage in northeast Connecticut, was a 2 hour drive but they sold it for invoice. Haven't seen many on the road and the few I have are the soft top. I live in East Fishkill and would love to find more places to off road in the area.
You have to be the closest one to me! I’m right here in Cold Spring. Haven’t seen ya on the road yet.

I think Sunken Mine is closed until April - but, there’s a nice little off-shoot from there with some moderate rock crawl challenges.

Otherwise, not much around here - since everything has been privatized. Let us know if you find anything.

PonyStable

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am in Rockland County, but ordered my Bronco from Leo Kaytes Ford in Warick, NY (Family relationship). I am expecting my EG, 2.7, OBX end of January/Early Feb. I got build notification this week. Looking forward to seeing more of us out on the road!

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Posting to say goodbye to you lads - I live in Nyack and have my order with Schultz Ford in Nanuet. (they have been great so far)

That being said, I'm not letting a car company jerk me around like my money isn't legal tender. Ford dropped the ball so hard on the Bronco and their communication instills absolutely no promise in me of their ability to fix this giant mess they've made.

The official Bronco Instagram account posts piss me off to no end.

Will be buying a different car within the next 60 days. Maybe I'll get a Bronco in 2030 when I can just buy one off of the lot but for now, my relationship with the Bronco is soured and can't be fixed.

Good luck to you all. peace.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Healey Ford in Beacon:

Hi Chris this is Alex from Ford in Beacon, hope all is well. Wanted to reach out because a Bronco just became available. It was our demo car, bit over 4000 miles, Antimatter Blue Big Bend. Selling for 44k. Let me know if you or anyone you know may have any interest in it. Thanks.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi folks. We’re planning this for April 30.
Ford Bronco Hudson Valley Broncos 1644623522319

jump over to the Event Page and let us know if you’re interested in joining us. Should be fun. Hope to see you. Pass it along
Sponsored