35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I saw it for 40 bucks and decided to try. It seems... cheaper than I expected. There will definitely be gaps between the bar and this light, so I'm reluctant to install it. Later today I plan to remove the factory light and plug this in just to see light output in order to compare, because if it's a good enough quick fix I'll run it until I find a better choice or make something myself.

The brand is Beegrow and that should say everything you need to know.

It's also worth mentioning, there are two listed for slightly different prices and I can't seem to see any difference between them in the listing.

Here it is in all of it's glory:
Ford Bronco I bought the cheapest Mabett ripoff dome light on Amazon image_16804353.JPG

Ford Bronco I bought the cheapest Mabett ripoff dome light on Amazon image_67134465.JPG
Ford Bronco I bought the cheapest Mabett ripoff dome light on Amazon image_16778753.JPG

Ford Bronco I bought the cheapest Mabett ripoff dome light on Amazon image_50396161.JPG
Sponsored

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the same one and installed it. I'd recommend adding thicker double sided tape on both sides of the underside of the dome light before installing. It was a cheap, easy, and much better than factory add-on. Much brighter and the three rows of lights shine forward, down, and back well. Let me know if you have any questions.

Edit: I lied, I bought a different mabett knock-off light than you:

LEPZ Rear Ceiling Lights Fit Ford Bronco 2021 2022 2023,Reading Light for Bronco Accessories 4-Door,Touch LED Dome Interior Trunk Light Car accessories(Not Fit 2 Door) https://a.co/d/aE8zjOp

Last edited:
OP
OP
35tires

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
A bunch of gorilla brand two sided tape and a scary ass pop when I pulled the old one out and I can confirm it is absolutely IDENTICAL to the mabett. I'd bet it's the same as the mabett just rebranded.

I'll get pics this evening.

Darcyjs14

Raptor
First Name
D’Arcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ford F250 Camper Special 4spd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have the Lepz as well, in my Braptor. Easy to install once you pry the old one out. Massive improvement over oem. All of these accessories sold under implausible “brands” come from the same factory/ tooling. Generic brown boxes.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A bunch of gorilla brand two sided tape and a scary ass pop when I pulled the old one out and I can confirm it is absolutely IDENTICAL to the mabett. I'd bet it's the same as the mabett just rebranded.

I'll get pics this evening.
Was gonna say,
Ford Bronco I bought the cheapest Mabett ripoff dome light on Amazon 927BD68E-1FF3-49E7-AD90-9BEA332BB39E

Sponsored

Willhunt4food

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Firebird; 1981 CJ7; 1990 K5; 2007 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the Beegrow and had no problems installing as is. Paid $35.99.
Big improvement on light.

Spyder625

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caddy V
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
how about map lights upgrade above mirror? any LED choices

OP
OP
35tires

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
how about map lights upgrade above mirror? any LED choices
I’ve been looking for replacements but that area is weird. I don’t know of anything but I’d love to hear what people find.

Spyder625

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caddy V
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
yeah so dark for map lights

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's amusing to me that people buy chinesium junk for their 50k broncos and then are shocked at the crap quality.... a fool and their money are easily parted.

Sponsored
OP
OP
35tires

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's amusing to me that people buy chinesium junk for their 50k broncos and then are shocked at the crap quality.... a fool and their money are easily parted.

The light is great. I'll take pics tonight. The plastic is actually THICKER than the factory light. I'm actually pretty happy with it a little while in.

The plastic on the sides of the cabin is so thin that in this 100+ degree heat it's starting to warp. I don't think an overhead light is the issue on a "50k dollar bronco"

Vern

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2006 F250, Ford 2023 Bronco Badsquatch w/ Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't use this as I have a 2 door but I did get the 4 light setup from Mabett and it works great. Also bought replacement LED's for the original back light and cargo area lights that are much brighter than factory. You can actually now see in the vehicle at night. Don't know why Ford didn't equip the vehicle with better lighting.

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The light is great. I'll take pics tonight. The plastic is actually THICKER than the factory light. I'm actually pretty happy with it a little while in.

The plastic on the sides of the cabin is so thin that in this 100+ degree heat it's starting to warp. I don't think an overhead light is the issue on a "50k dollar bronco"
I'm waiting on someone smarter then me to take advantage of how easily the interior plastic is to remove. I see potential opportunity to make some modular storage and accessory panels that go in place of the existing interior trim that could be awesome!

Kiddo44pct

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy traverse
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can't use this as I have a 2 door but I did get the 4 light setup from Mabett and it works great. Also bought replacement LED's for the original back light and cargo area lights that are much brighter than factory. You can actually now see in the vehicle at night. Don't know why Ford didn't equip the vehicle with better lighting.
Can u send the links?
Sponsored