Sponsored

I didn’t think I’d buy a Bronco today...

Texas.Thunder

Everglades
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Long time reader, first time poster!

I have had an order since 2020. Spring of 2021 I updated my build and assumed it would hopefully happen that year. While waiting, I was looking up Bronco Off Road Rodeo locations and noticed I couldn’t access some portions of the site. I kept putting in my order number and it wouldn’t log me in. Called my dealer, and somehow, someway, my order had disappeared. So they offered to let me take over another customers build who was also fairly early but had backed out the day before. The dealership hasn’t canceled their order in the system yet. I thought the Everglades package was pretty cool and had all the upgrades I wanted from the factory, plus the square fenders and wheels. So I changed it to an Area 51 Everglades.

Several more months later I called the dealer and canceled my order. Too much waiting and uncertainty, tough for a large financial purchase. I honestly thought maybe in a couple of years when you can get one like purchasing a normal car.

Friday my dealership called me and said my Bronco Everglades just came in on the truck, and they felt bad about how everything went down with the lost order. They wanted to offer the chance for me to buy it first AT MSRP like we had originally agreed.

Completely shocked. I drove in to see it and it looked better in person. Just couldn’t say no And absolutely love it for the couple of days I’ve had it.

There’s a few good bronco stories left out there I hope!
EC95FAB0-D972-4E5A-8216-64070596F26B.jpeg

E674FD04-EBA7-4733-8439-18ADF6389CD2.jpeg

CA0B7C91-E65C-4895-8705-335B9BDDE021.jpeg

95F679A7-B0D0-497B-965B-69C9C711E714.jpeg

072D9CE6-3531-400E-A172-F92D39D80383.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sweet! Enjoy

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Time to buy a few lotto tickets, too.
Congrats! Beautiful rig.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have it's twin. Are you in Texas or Chicago?
Ford Bronco I didn’t think I’d buy a Bronco today... 20221026_153830
He/she/it/they/them is/are located in our minds only and the profile pic is actually your Bronco…happy Halloween

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great story, but I don't see any photos of your Bronco, just a question mark in a little box. Did you delete your photos?

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great story, but I don't see any photos of your Bronco, just a question mark in a little box. Did you delete your photos?
same

Sponsored

dScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Genesis G80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Long time reader, first time poster!

I have had an order since 2020. Spring of 2021 I updated my build and assumed it would hopefully happen that year. While waiting, I was looking up Bronco Off Road Rodeo locations and noticed I couldn’t access some portions of the site. I kept putting in my order number and it wouldn’t log me in. Called my dealer, and somehow, someway, my order had disappeared. So they offered to let me take over another customers build who was also fairly early but had backed out the day before. The dealership hasn’t canceled their order in the system yet. I thought the Everglades package was pretty cool and had all the upgrades I wanted from the factory, plus the square fenders and wheels. So I changed it to an Area 51 Everglades.

Several more months later I called the dealer and canceled my order. Too much waiting and uncertainty, tough for a large financial purchase. I honestly thought maybe in a couple of years when you can get one like purchasing a normal car.

Friday my dealership called me and said my Bronco Everglades just came in on the truck, and they felt bad about how everything went down with the lost order. They wanted to offer the chance for me to buy it first AT MSRP like we had originally agreed.

Completely shocked. I drove in to see it and it looked better in person. Just couldn’t say no And absolutely love it for the couple of days I’ve had it.

There’s a few good bronco stories left out there I hope!
EC95FAB0-D972-4E5A-8216-64070596F26B.jpeg
I came close to cancelling a couple weeks ago due to the lack of communication and uncertainty in the whole process, getting tired of it. I went in to get my order updated to a 23 a couple times and my salesman just says "no you don't have to do anything, we are just waiting to hear from ford" blah blah had no idea. But I finally got an email from Ford saying my 23 was ordered and my wife talked me into hangimg in there for a while (still no build date or anything). So I'll give it some more time and see what happens, luckily its a want and not a need thing.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

OP? You still with us? Still just one post on a new account, and now the pics are missing? Did someone inbox you with an offer? :) Hope the silence doesn't mean the dealer screwed you after all.