Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Given the lateness of your reservation: With your options, impossible to get MY21. Without your options, extremely unlikely to get MY21 -- you would still need a great deal of luck. In my opinion.
Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

The dealer only gets so many broncos to order per year. If they have more ā€˜buildableā€™ orders than they have allocations, youā€™re going to wait. As other posters have said. BB, 2.3, soft top, no towing COULD get picked up and built. But there is a price to payā€¦.itā€™s a bronco no one else really wants.
But they are still going $10K over MSRP, go figure

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As is said above, allocation is the 2nd critical factor, after the soft top.

I was a September 10/20 reservation, Feb 3/21 order (BL CO high tow 2.3/7MT MIC); changed to soft top September 1st, VIN and build week assigned September 2nd.

The dealer explained most of their allocations ahead of me were MIC topped and they were holding their orders, so my changed triggered an immediate scheduling. This makes sense, and what your dealer told you also makes sense.

I believe your best shot for a 21 is to find a dealer with an open allocation that could be filled with your build. Itā€™s a longshot but worth checking into. As for the non-refundable deposit, Iā€™d negotiate that into a parts/service credit if you are successful getting a move. The original dealer gets his deposit and you get something for it.

my .02

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Late reservation soft tops still have a good chance of being pulled for MY21 and early on for MY22 (depending on how allocations are handled).

But why oh why would you put down a non-refundable deposit???

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Late reservation soft tops still have a good chance of being pulled for MY21 and early on for MY22 (depending on how allocations are handled).

But why oh why would you put down a non-refundable deposit???
Yea that seems fishy.

Sponsored

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
But since we are on the topic, I was also a late reservation holder, originally had a outerbanks order and recently changed it to a big bend with mid package and sasquatch and aux switches. My priority number is a 10 now instead of 99, when should I expect the moved to My22 email?

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Change your order to a mic top and youā€™ll find out what ā€œa whileā€ really means.
Sponsored