Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread is pretty pathetic! Some of you are acting like Jim Farley or Henry Ford personally ran over your dog after sleeping with your wife!
I mean at least then I can see if she can ask Jim where my Bronco is at, but then thereā€™s the whole dead/maimed dog aspect so Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d be entirely happy about the situationā€¦..is it a 21MY?

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This thread is pretty pathetic! Some of you are acting like Jim Farley or Henry Ford personally ran over your dog after sleeping with your wife!
It was actually Jim Farley saying I love Henry Ford when he stomped my poodle Edesel but my wife swears nothing happened.

JB93

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I own my last Ford. POS 5.0 f150 that clatters like a diesel and Ford says itā€™s normal for 5.0. Not another dime. Hey Ram and Gladiator....you are pretty in a itā€™s late and Iā€™m drunk kind of way. Wanna go for a ride???

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm almost in the same boat, especially as a person who reserved within a few hours of reveal. The only problem I have is there is no other vehicle my wife and I have been enthusiastic about. I would like an F150 but can't get one because of garage limitations. I also would love a scatpack widebody Challenger but my wife can't drive a low car with being female and all.
I was hoping Land Rover would have produced a real Defender 90 replacement, but they went all mall crawler upscale to appeal to a wider crowd. A true Defender 90 with removable top, even at 30G more would have had me sold and cancelling about now.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.