Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great a subtle way to stand apart from the masses. Certainly more gratifying that you created these accents than just ordering from a supplier. What wheels do you have on your Bronco?
Thanks. Fuel Rebel 6
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great! I hope you post back when you light up the Bronco letters. I would really like to know how to do that, or where to get that. Where will they get power from? Will they turn off/on along with the headlights? Thanks!
Thanks for the comments. I plan on using the power from the DRL's, with a resistor, and possibly run through one of the overhead toggle switches, because I am looking at using dual LED's. One amber, and one white. The white ones are 6500K and the Amber ones at 2400K. Still playing with it. I will take plenty of pictures and post as I start the building part.

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those are awesome! would you be willing to make another set and how much? I'd slap those on my Wildtrak!
Thanks for the compliment. As of now, I am not making any more, as I have other things I need to do. Working on other stuff has me tied up right now, but later...... maybe.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Best wheel tire combo I have seen yet. Care to share tire size and wheel offset?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Best wheel tire combo I have seen yet. Care to share tire size and wheel offset?
Wheel... http://www.fueloffroad.com/wheel/12...s-rebel-6-d680/?finish=3906&part=D68017908445

Tires are Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T 35X12.5X17
I went with the -12 offset to give me more room on the inside. They only stick out 1/2" on the top tread past the fender flare. I haven't had any rocks kick up from logging roads yet, 🤞, like others that I have read about. Very good traction on wet and dry. Haven't hit the snow or mud yet.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wheel... http://www.fueloffroad.com/wheel/12...s-rebel-6-d680/?finish=3906&part=D68017908445

Tires are Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T 35X12.5X17
I went with the -12 offset to give me more room on the inside. They only stick out 1/2" on the top tread past the fender flare. I haven't had any rocks kick up from logging roads yet, 🤞, like others that I have read about. Very good traction on wet and dry. Haven't hit the snow or mud yet.
I've been hearing good things about those Mickey Thompson tires and they'll be the tires I end up putting on to replace the OEM Goodyear tires asap.
They're 3 peak rated, so I'm curious as to what people think about them in snow and Winter conditions.

broncodream

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-door Wildtrak Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
Bad_Bronco

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

great work...If it had image with Bronco logo script vs. wildtrak, I'd be jazzed. Appears we have identical builds. Good work.
I drew that one up also...... when I have time, I will do a test piece and post it. Will be awhile before I get that done though.......
Sponsored