First Name
Stacie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi ya'll, I am brand new here. I just ordered my Bronco yesterday. I got the Badlands, High package with Sasquatch and towing capability in Area 51. I'm still not 100% on the color. I really liked the Hot pepper but sales guy told me it had less resale value due to being a less popular color? Black was my favorite but being in Nevada it will always look dusty dirty and I HATE washing vehicles lol. I can't wait to learn off-roading and rock crawling! I am sooo excited. It's going to be a true test in patience for me waiting on this baby to get here! I've been waiting since I heard they were coming back out and all my "in the know" folks said to give it two year models before taking the dive, so I've been patiently waiting so I guess another year wont kill me...hopefully it wont be that long though!
All advice for newbie's welcome! I am eager to get started in some clubs out here and letting the learning begin!
Sponsored

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Welcome to the community!

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is not accepting new orders.

Hopefully in the next few months they will reopen the order banks and then you can order one. At this time all you have done is to put your name on a list at your dealer to place an order once Ford opens the order banks. If your dealer is telling you that they have ordered one for you I'd be extremely suspicious of their honesty.

Order the model and color you want, you'll be paying for it.

Make sure you get your order choices/options in writing along with the agreed upon pricing.

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting since the order banks are currently closed to new orders...

And that's pretty dumb regarding HPR. If you like the color then order it. I wouldn't put much stock in what a dealer says about colors and resale value.

Make sure your dealer gives you a copy of your DORA/order preview sheet so you can confirm your order is correct. Also let us know when you receive your order confirmation email from Ford.

Sponsored

22MavXLT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 22 Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To the best of my knowledge the order banks aren't open yet and from what I have read and been told, they won't be until February. Don't know if that's true or not, but we will see.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m sure that dealers are taking orders. They just can’t submit them to Ford. Doesn’t stop them from securing your order to keep you from shopping around.

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I checked Friday and the word still is February. Any dealer can take an order and money, but Ford won't accept it until the order banks open. My order is "in" as well.

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi ya'll, I am brand new here. I just ordered my Bronco yesterday. I got the Badlands, High package with Sasquatch and towing capability in Area 51. I'm still not 100% on the color. I really liked the Hot pepper but sales guy told me it had less resale value due to being a less popular color? Black was my favorite but being in Nevada it will always look dusty dirty and I HATE washing vehicles lol. I can't wait to learn off-roading and rock crawling! I am sooo excited. It's going to be a true test in patience for me waiting on this baby to get here! I've been waiting since I heard they were coming back out and all my "in the know" folks said to give it two year models before taking the dive, so I've been patiently waiting so I guess another year wont kill me...hopefully it wont be that long though!
All advice for newbie's welcome! I am eager to get started in some clubs out here and letting the learning begin!
welcome to the community

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only took until post 2 to completely spoil OP joy. has to be a record even for B6G
I really hope in the next few weeks the OP doesn’t find out there really isn’t a Santa Claus. They will be crushed.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
May not be a bad idea to have the order in at the dealer. '23 order bank may only open for a few days. If dealers have the orders ready and can enter them as soon as possible before they close it again... The Maverick order banks were only open for a few days as I recall...

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Maybe there is a Santa. I placed an order a month ago for a raptor, and got the confirmation mail from Ford. Chatted last week with ford and they confirmed the order is in the system as a clean order no holds. No reservation no prior order conversion. This will be my 2nd bronco. First one was 6 mos walk in order to delivery. Dealership is a large volume dealer.

OP - did you get confirmation your order was received by ford?
Sponsored