Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I spoke to my salesman yesterday and he said I have nothing to worry about that it was posted automatically. He marked it as sold for me. It’s all good. Thanks for the reply’s!
Sponsored

Bronczilla23

Wildtrak
First Name
Hassen Hamood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Bronco was built last month and I have been checking daily to see when it ships. I just happened to look on cars.com to see if there were any Broncos available locally and see one listed at my dealer that was equipped just like the one I ordered. They listed a VIN number and it was my Bronco. They have it listed for sale
for $10,000 more than MSRP. I am beyond shocked to see this and waiting for the dealer to open to confront them. I have already purchased lots of accessories to add to my Bronco when I get it and can't believe they did this. Wow!
This very thing just happened to me. My Bronco, exact same VIN number and all. After I do a VIN number search on Google The advertisement for my Bronco shows up at my dealer's website... I thought WTF???

I noticed the advertisement late at night at 2:00 in the morning, I couldn't do nothing yet so I just sent my dealer an email asking basically what's going on?

SNOWOLF

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's hope it is yours....happened to me to. BUT they actually sold it to someone else for more $$$.
Sponsored