T-Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Rubicon-X
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m not totally giving up on my wildtrak order but have a contingency plan now. Just ordered 2024 rubicon-x. It is essentially same price but has steel bumpers and complete stereo. See which comes in first?
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MY build: 2 door, base, Sasquatch, 2.3L, 10 spd auto, Modular bumper, upfitter switches, Eruption green, the only change made between 21 to 22my was color to green.
Same as mine except I got the 2.7, roof rails, and Velocity Blue.
Friend got the same as me w/o roof rails. Mine was blend 3/20, hers 3/24. Mine built 3/26, hers 3/27. Hers shipped 4/7, mine didn't.
Odd that early identical builds a few days apart didn't ship together (same dealer even). Maybe I just got a real bad parking spot.

I wouldn't have expected a Base-Sasquatch to see delays like the higher-up models. I could see a delay if it didn't get all the chips installed, but we're built.... just ship the damn thing!

You are getting a much more severe run-around from Ford that I am. Wish we could get some answers.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There was a time when I thought I'd only see mine in pictures. Happily, it did finally show up and I'm enjoying every minute.
Ford Bronco Will I ever see my Bronco BabyPic

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I started down this path before you did, originally a Wildtrak and now a Braptor. Still nada nada poo poo on anything. I was 72 years old when this started and am 75 now and will likely be 76 when I might get mine (if then). I've pretty much given up on pestering the dealer and calling the Ford folks and have resigned myself to not even caring that much any more.

Hans

Outer Banks
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My "built" to "shipped" timeline was very similar to yours. It shipped and none of the trackers nor my dealer knew where it was for months. 4 months after the apparent "shipped" date it unexpectedly showed up at the dealership caked in mud.

Don't give up yet!
Only 707 days for me, showed muddy .they called asking if I still wanted it . Ah yeah !!!! They Detailed it msrp drove it home.

Sponsored

DuneLife

Badlands
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super duty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservation August 17, 2020, went into production March 2023…and that’s still where it is 10weeks later. ECM’s are alive, dealer as no information. Would have loved a picture or some communication as to why it’s stuck in production. Meanwhile countless allocations and orders made without reservation continue to roll into dealer 🤬

Dontc4re

Badlands
First Name
Edmond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 area 51Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are playing checkers Ford is playing Chess… they build the Bronco to sell the Sport and purposefully create a massive deficit to create a need in the marketplace to over price the rare Broncos …
Bronco Don’t Care

IMG_3407.jpeg
Sponsored