Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Alright folks,
I pre-ordered in September 2020 and then had to reconfirm my order for the 2022 version because it was produced in 2021. My question is whos the last person to get a production date or take delivery on theirs?? Trying to get a rough estimate on how much longer for at least a production date, I'm dieing here!!
Sponsored

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Explorer and 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's a crap shoot. Constraints and dealer allocation play a role. I have a July 2020 reservation , Jan 2021 order conversion, Oct 2021 roll over for MY22 year and am still waiting on a build date. This is for a 2 door black diamond sight manual squatch (with MY22 rollover, no squatch on the MY21 order). End of November 2021 I put in a second order (no reservation) for a Base 2 door with only option an automatic trans and got a build date less than 2 months later.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Alright folks,
I pre-ordered in September 2020 and then had to reconfirm my order for the 2022 version because it was produced in 2021. My question is whos the last person to get a production date or take delivery on theirs?? Trying to get a rough estimate on how much longer for at least a production date, I'm dieing here!!
Read around and educate yourself here on the forum. Tons of info, but most important is your build, your dealer allocation, your dealers orders. Right now the build schedules are made out through end of March and lots on here have build dates. Folks on here have been taking delivery of their broncos every week as well. Biggest setback right now is assembly plant is shut down next week due to micro chip shortage.
Sponsored