Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you know what the "fees" are?

What kind of fees do you expect to add up to $5000?! I would definitely want to clear that up. This is where they will hose you. There's no point in having anything in writing if there is still a possibility of added cost.
I get what you’re saying. The $5k is just me overshooting whatever fees they may tack on. I don’t see it being that high and already saving by transferring one of my old plates..
Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you know what the "fees" are?

What kind of fees do you expect to add up to $5000?! I would definitely want to clear that up. This is where they will hose you. There's no point in having anything in writing if there is still a possibility of added cost.
He's okay, what's 12% in fees...nothing for this guy!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He's okay, what's 12% in fees...nothing for this guy!
They're just "fees." As long as you're prepared who cares?

$1000 doc fees
$500 Ford pen for signing
$500 lavatory fee
$1000 store air conditioning surcharge
$2000 salesman coffee fund

sic5pointslow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250, 3 Mustangs, 2018 Audi, annnnd a Buick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would ask about ADM, I confirmed MSRP at my dealer and I'm just going with that.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get what you’re saying, but i can still walk away at time of delivery...they didn’t ask for deposit (which i wish they did) so all I’ve spent so far is $100 on reservation. The thing is, I’m in this all in...I’ve been waiting for a bronco since the first concepts back in early 2000 so i probably wouldn’t care what the end price is, but it would be really nice to know ??. It’s more of the uncertainty that’s killin me...no email confirmation, no final price, no confirmation that I’ll get first delivery, no confirmation on allocation....basically he could have just done what we did today on the phone...
This is what your dealer sees

Ford Bronco Order Process 1611344652980

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I get what you’re saying. The $5k is just me overshooting whatever fees they may tack on. I don’t see it being that high and already saving by transferring one of my old plates..
I would think after taxes you would have a couple hundred in fees associated with the tag and title. That would be it, unless there is a dealer fee that they apply to all new car sales, like $500 or $600.

RoadKiller

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk-Wife gets new and I get left over
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was given pricing but not including Tax and title left off. I did get a confirmation from FORD that order was placed. It listed most of my options but not all so I was concerned and contacted my dealer to confirm nothing missed and was assured FORD doesn't include every option selected. They send me a copy again of order with FORD.

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup. It's been complete frustration trying to get information and regular response from the dealer, and still no confirmation from For with a Feb 12 conversion to order. My Account on Ford website shows "In-Store Order"... does that suffice as confirmation, anyone know??? and as for the price, they verbally stated they will hold to MSRP, and I have that printed out, so + Tax/reg should be the total,,, but, my fingers will be crossed. And the other comment is right, they make more money if We walk on a deal, so we basically have no leverage to hold them to an agreement... Double fingers crossed! :) 0

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking back at the replies on this thread is hilarious...can’t wait for people to eat their words 😂😂
Sponsored