Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's worth a shot. I changed mine last Monday and got a build date on Thursday. I even got a Sasquatch and 2.7 which were supposedly in short supply.
When was you reservation?
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it worked for me, mine was built this week.
Originally I wanted dual tops to see which one I like better, but always liked the convenience of the soft top better. Main draw for me is the 'convertible' part, I live nowhere near trails.
Just test drove a Wildtrack with soft top yesterday and loved it, made the right choice.
Security is no different, glass pops as easy as plastic cuts, most cars that are broken into (by a vast majority) have glass windows, not soft tops. Plus the 'soft' windows are only in the back anyways. I never have anything valuable in any car, so no problem.

See what happens, if you don't get scheduled you can always change back to an other top.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation was September 10/21. I placed my order February 4/21, and changed it from MIC to soft top September 1st. I got my VIN and scheduled build date the next day.

I makes a difference.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I did it. I changed my order to a 4 door soft top.

We will see if it makes a difference!
Good luck! It worked for me. I got a build week the first scheduling day after I switched.

And just so you know, there is no metal hard top. The modular top is constructed basically like the MIC, but with an outer shell that's painted.
Sponsored