Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2004 JEEP WRANGLER, 2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In Dec. of '21 I ordered a 2-door Base bronco nothing special mod bumper and aux switches pretty much it. I've been thinking about bumping that up a little maybe to the Black Diamond. My dealer said that my bronco looked like it was getting ready to be pulled... Which he said it's about to go into production. I'm in no hurry we already got a 4-door OBX last year. He said if we change it I might not get it this year. I said I was going to change it to a Black Diamond and it said that I can't. Only Base or Big Bend... And sent me a couple of screen shots showing all the models greyed out. I wonder if it's across the board or just my order because it's so close... Hey, I guess I'm getting a Bronco.
Ford Bronco Changing my order... 69577125796__49BB9428-2DBF-4956-83B3-CF596AC1B472

Ford Bronco Changing my order... 69577127970__47E72A60-054A-4747-ACE0-27807E219A4E
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tomorrow is scheduling for Base units (among a few other items), so your order is probably Previewing.

Previewing effectively means your order is actively being considered for scheduling, and when it does that it'll (sometimes) restrict the changes you can make to an order. If it does not get scheduled and it loses the "previewing" status you should be able to change your order... unless Ford locks it down otherwise, which they may have given the current situation.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tomorrow is scheduling for Base units (among a few other items), so your order is probably Previewing.

Previewing effectively means your order is actively being considered for scheduling, and when it does that it'll (sometimes) restrict the changes you can make to an order. If it does not get scheduled and it loses the "previewing" status you should be able to change your order... unless Ford locks it down otherwise, which they may have given the current situation.
If they didn't preview today, do I still have a 1 in 78,000 chance it will schedule tomorrow?
My dealer said they didn't have any preview today. I thought that was odd.

OP
OP
GoobertownDaddy

GoobertownDaddy

Base
First Name
Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Previewing is the word that he used...

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they didn't preview today, do I still have a 1 in 78,000 chance it will schedule tomorrow?
My dealer said they didn't have any preview today. I thought that was odd.
Eh.... honestly we are kind of in uncharted territory with this whole "special scheduling" thing, so I don't really know the answer.

In the "before times" (pre-pandemic) if you did Preview there was a really good chance you'll get scheduled, but it was not a strict requirement.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just made the change to black diamond today. Started doubting my big bend v6 and went with the black diamond with advance 4wd.
Good to know that is an option. I have a 2 dr BaseSquatch on order. I don't want to drop the Squatch, it's such a great deal at $41k before the invoice -3% deal I have.
Black Diamond would give me rear locker and adv 4x4 for under $40k with the $2500 bonus, and a OB would be $42k. Both alternative would lack the front locker and nicer Sas wheels/tires.....I don't want to pay more fore a model with less.

If I get scheduled tomorrow, my worries will be over! I'm so tired of this roller coaster, I need closure before I turn into a manic-depressive.

OP
OP
GoobertownDaddy

GoobertownDaddy

Base
First Name
Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good to know that is an option. I have a 2 dr BaseSquatch on order. I don't want to drop the Squatch, it's such a great deal at $41k before the invoice -3% deal I have.
Black Diamond would give me rear locker and adv 4x4 for under $40k with the $2500 bonus, and a OB would be $42k. Both alternative would lack the front locker and nicer Sas wheels/tires.....I don't want to pay more fore a model with less.

If I get scheduled tomorrow, my worries will be over! I'm so tired of this roller coaster, I need closure before I turn into a manic-depressive.
Really... I think the SAS wheels and tires are so ugly. But that just me.

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

yeah good luck on getting scheduled. In the end I was okay without Sasquatch as you can find the Sasquatch wheels on Facebook marketplace for like $300 per wheel with tires, and I’m not an avid off roader.
Sponsored