First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If he paid MSRP or anything near to it he probably is going to make $$ selling his 3 month old BD. I sold a Bronco Sport last year and made $5k and they are way easier to get.
He said trade-in, not sell. And he's trading it in on an as-yet unscheduled Wildtrak. I'm guessing by the time that gets built, prices will have stabilized. And if it's the same dealer he bought the BD from, there's no way they'll pay him more to buy it back than he paid in the first place.
Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

He said trade-in, not sell. And he's trading it in on an as-yet unscheduled Wildtrak. I'm guessing by the time that gets built, prices will have stabilized. And if it's the same dealer he bought the BD from, there's no way they'll pay him more to buy it back than he paid in the first place.
True, the dealer will never give him more than he paid for it. When my dealer asked me if I was trading a vehicle I said yes but you will never give me what Carmax was willing to give. He agreed and I understand his reasons since they don't sell above MSRP. He even told me they would come pick me up from Carmax which was down the street.

I suppose if you have enough money these are of little concerns. I mean people will pay$10-25K over MSRP.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not much difference between a Wildtrack and the OBX SAS 2.7 you ordered. Just uglier front end, uglier interior choices, and some stickers if you want to pay for them. Keep the OBX and add Baja mode in ways detailed in many threads here.
Sponsored