RandyStewart

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know this has been discussed on here but I couldn't find it... Anyway, I stopped by my dealer on Friday to see if they had any new information. I mentioned that I had per-ordered a Black Diamond but was going to switch to Badlands when the order time came. They said it was their understanding that you would not be able to change the trim at order time and the I'd likely have to make a new reservation if I wanted a Badlands instead of a Black Diamond.
Have we gotten firm confirmation that you WILL be able to do that?
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Ford I reserved a $29k base model but I would like to actually order and buy a 50k wildtrak! Ok?

Ford - no we will not allow you to give us more money unless you cancel your reserved base model and get to the back of the line!

Make any sense? Didn’t think so..

Sorry ur dealer might just be an idiot..

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford has pulled some shifty stuff.. but to expect all of us to stick to the reservation we made based on a few minute video on release day and absolutely no prices, or any idea what trims and features would eventually be know....

I sure hope they are not that stupid!

The only thing you can NOT do at order time is switch to a FE.

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know this has been discussed on here but I couldn't find it... Anyway, I stopped by my dealer on Friday to see if they had any new information. I mentioned that I had per-ordered a Black Diamond but was going to switch to Badlands when the order time came. They said it was their understanding that you would not be able to change the trim at order time and the I'd likely have to make a new reservation if I wanted a Badlands instead of a Black Diamond.
Have we gotten firm confirmation that you WILL be able to do that?
As directly confirmed by the ford corporate bronco broadcast and info session trim levels apart from going to a first edition and door changes are all an option at time of order, they didn't give us much usable or non cryptic info but that was something I took from it

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not poor communication of Ford's part, they previously posted that on their site. But yes, ignorance on the dealer's part.
Sponsored